Age....music
-
Old meets new. One of the best Iron Maiden covers.
I have the entire "Maiden Heaven" cover CD. It's great. This is the ONE cover that I actually enjoy more than the Maiden version. I saw them play this when they opened up for Metallica 2 years ago. I also saw Maiden play this. I was fourth row. It was the absolute most awesome thing of my life. Fourth row at Maiden? Almost too much awesome to handle. I remember looking back right before they played Hallowed Be Thy Name and just saw 15,000 people behind me. It was absolutely insane. So awesome.
-
Old meets new. One of the best Iron Maiden covers.
I have the entire "Maiden Heaven" cover CD. It's great. This is the ONE cover that I actually enjoy more than the Maiden version. I saw them play this when they opened up for Metallica 2 years ago. I also saw Maiden play this. I was fourth row. It was the absolute most awesome thing of my life. Fourth row at Maiden? Almost too much awesome to handle. I remember looking back right before they played Hallowed Be Thy Name and just saw 15,000 people behind me. It was absolutely insane. So awesome.
I have the entire "Maiden Heaven" cover CD. It's great. This is the ONE cover that I actually enjoy more than the Maiden version. I saw them play this when they opened up for Metallica 2 years ago. I also saw Maiden play this. I was fourth row. It was the absolute most awesome thing of my life. Fourth row at Maiden? Almost too much awesome to handle. I remember looking back right before they played Hallowed Be Thy Name and just saw 15,000 people behind me. It was absolutely insane. So awesome.
Sounds like a great time. Machine Head and Metallica must have been a great concert. I admit, I also like the MH version better than maidens.
-
Broken Face by the Pixies!
Pure Smashmouth!!!!
-
-
Confusion then death. Sound right for the Browns?
-
-
The Browns have been working at it for a long time, but fittingly, a blue collar town like C-Town has produced the Working Mans Blues.
Merle is just behind Johnny Cash in my book.
Working Man Blues is one of the best songs ever.
-
-
Finally something good in this thread!!!!!!! Hey Mik, The CALL is good too. DIO ugh... sucks.
-
saw these guys in '97 in asbury park NJ with the melvins. favorite concert of all time right behind pink floyd animals tour at cleveland muni stadium (the old world series of rock series) 20 years earlier.
creepy little video. -
OK, lets be real. You cannot have a Cleveland Browns music thread without Ian Hunter's Cleveland Rocks. In this case direct from the Cleveland Agora Ballroom:
-
-
ian hunter = mott the hoople. song written by bowie. guitar by mick ronson. classic.
-
-
Pride of Cleveland:
-
No Cleveland team has gone all the way since The Raspberries (from Cleveland) sang Go All The Way:
-
More POC: James Gang:
-
you cleveland browns schmoooz? here we go again. michael stanley band is the only cleveland band i listened to way back when. just found this video:
-
PONEO
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login