Skip to content

Football Gameplan's 2012 Nfl Mock Draft Video - January

The Browns Board
9 5 375
  • E EmDiggy wrote on last edited by
    #1



    Good morning Browns fans! Here's my End of Season mock draft video!

    Enjoy!

    Em
  • E EmDiggy wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Zombo said:

    If Backmon's there, that would probably indeed save McCoy's job.

    Richardson is a good value at 22.

    Zombo

    Thanks Zombo! What's your thoughts on McCoy?

  • E EmDiggy wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Zombo said:

    I'm concerned, I don't think his ceiling is that high. If Blackmon were gone in your draft, I'd take Griffin. But we REALLY need another WR, so if we can grab Blackmon then we give Colt another year with better weapons, and if doesn't work out then we are probably drafting low enough to go after another QB next year...

    If we can grab Blackmon, Richardson and a good right tackle, that should be a great cockpit going forward for whoever is the QB...

    As for McCoy, you never know, Drew Brees didn't show much until his third year as a starter. I just think Griffin is the real deal with a much, much better arm than Colt for those Lake Erie winds...

    Zombo

    I think that's the thinking amongst Browns brass.. if they add the weapons and he still can't produce, then the new QB will have a lot of weapons at his disposal

  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #4

    If we got Blackmon and Richardson in the first, we will have won the draft. I'm 50/50 on McCoy. I think RGIII can be a very good NFL QB even though I don't put much stock in the college spread QB's. I think we would be better suited to wait until next year which is a QB heavy draft that has a lot of talented pro system QB's coming out. As Zombo said, if McCoy doesn't work out we will more than likely be picking early anyway and we should have a shot at one of the 3-4 good QB's coming out next year.

    The only thing I do not agree with on you mock draft is the Giants pick. They are over stocked at DE as it is with 4 pro bowl caliber players. Even if there one leaves they are in more than good enough shape. At that spot I see them going safety or LB. Of course I am being greedy though cause I would really like the Browns to take the Illi DE you assigned them. I think he is the most talented 4-3 DE in the whole draft.

  • If we got Blackmon and Richardson in the first, we will have won the draft. I'm 50/50 on McCoy. I think RGIII can be a very good NFL QB even though I don't put much stock in the college spread QB's. I think we would be better suited to wait until next year which is a QB heavy draft that has a lot of talented pro system QB's coming out. As Zombo said, if McCoy doesn't work out we will more than likely be picking early anyway and we should have a shot at one of the 3-4 good QB's coming out next year.

    The only thing I do not agree with on you mock draft is the Giants pick. They are over stocked at DE as it is with 4 pro bowl caliber players. Even if there one leaves they are in more than good enough shape. At that spot I see them going safety or LB. Of course I am being greedy though cause I would really like the Browns to take the Illi DE you assigned them. I think he is the most talented 4-3 DE in the whole draft.

    E EmDiggy wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @harry-buffalo said:

    If we got Blackmon and Richardson in the first, we will have won the draft. I'm 50/50 on McCoy. I think RGIII can be a very good NFL QB even though I don't put much stock in the college spread QB's. I think we would be better suited to wait until next year which is a QB heavy draft that has a lot of talented pro system QB's coming out. As Zombo said, if McCoy doesn't work out we will more than likely be picking early anyway and we should have a shot at one of the 3-4 good QB's coming out next year.

    The only thing I do not agree with on you mock draft is the Giants pick. They are over stocked at DE as it is with 4 pro bowl caliber players. Even if there one leaves they are in more than good enough shape. At that spot I see them going safety or LB. Of course I am being greedy though cause I would really like the Browns to take the Illi DE you assigned them. I think he is the most talented 4-3 DE in the whole draft.

    Thanks HarryB!! I think that they'll either let Osi or Jacobs walk... but a part of me feels like they want to wash their hands with Osi AND Jacobs.. So, I could easily see a RB in that spot. But you're also correct in the fact that they could use a LB

  • C ClevelandBigDawg wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I dont think that Trent Richardson will make it past Cincy at 21 personally, and I dont want to trade up for him, I would rather sit tight and grab Lamar Miller, or some completely other position there if we got Blackmon at 4.

    If we go WR with our first pick, it depends on what our front office is thinking about in terms of adding weapons or filling spots with BPA. . . I'd be stoked with WR, RB, OT with our first three picks.

  • I dont think that Trent Richardson will make it past Cincy at 21 personally, and I dont want to trade up for him, I would rather sit tight and grab Lamar Miller, or some completely other position there if we got Blackmon at 4.

    If we go WR with our first pick, it depends on what our front office is thinking about in terms of adding weapons or filling spots with BPA. . . I'd be stoked with WR, RB, OT with our first three picks.

    E EmDiggy wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @clevelandbigdawg said:

    I dont think that Trent Richardson will make it past Cincy at 21 personally, and I dont want to trade up for him, I would rather sit tight and grab Lamar Miller, or some completely other position there if we got Blackmon at 4.

    If we go WR with our first pick, it depends on what our front office is thinking about in terms of adding weapons or filling spots with BPA. . . I'd be stoked with WR, RB, OT with our first three picks.

    If that happens, then McCoy has NO excuse not to succeed.. then they can focus the attention to the play calling!

  • @clevelandbigdawg said:

    I dont think that Trent Richardson will make it past Cincy at 21 personally, and I dont want to trade up for him, I would rather sit tight and grab Lamar Miller, or some completely other position there if we got Blackmon at 4.

    If we go WR with our first pick, it depends on what our front office is thinking about in terms of adding weapons or filling spots with BPA. . . I'd be stoked with WR, RB, OT with our first three picks.

    If that happens, then McCoy has NO excuse not to succeed.. then they can focus the attention to the play calling!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @emdiggy said:

    If that happens, then McCoy has NO excuse not to succeed.. then they can focus the attention to the play calling!

    Well, EmDiggy, a lot of people around here think that it was the play calling...the coaching that was the real problem around here, not the QBing, the WRing, or the RBing.

  • N Nw220 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    As someone already stated no way Richardson could fall that far,i think the farthest he would go is NYJ at 17 or Bengals