Skip to content

What Its Like To Be A Browns Fan During The Playoffs

The Browns Board
5 2 613
  • L lukesbrainchunks wrote on last edited by lukesbrainchunks
    #1



    I've made this video for all the Browns fans and recapping the season with some humor.

    If you wouldn't mind helping a fellow Browns fan out! Please feel free to watch this video, share with friends, post on facebook, and anything else you might be able to do to get this a ton of views!

    I think you'll appreciate the video and please feel free to comment and help out as well 🙂

    Have a great day guys!

    GO BROWNS!!
  • L lukesbrainchunks wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Bunker said:

    now we know why yur girl left you

    haha, she's a browns fan too . . .. so we know she can put up with the rough times 🙂

  • T tennreb wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Not to bad Luke, I went ahead and stuck it on my blog for ya--maybe get ya a few hits.

  • Not to bad Luke, I went ahead and stuck it on my blog for ya--maybe get ya a few hits.

    L lukesbrainchunks wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @tennreb said:

    Not to bad Luke, I went ahead and stuck it on my blog for ya--maybe get ya a few hits.

    thanks tennreb! 😆

  • L lukesbrainchunks wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Zombo said:

    Don't get why guys would want to watch a video of another guy just talking.

    Written posts, you can skim through the text to sees what interests you ... videos, you have to watch some self-obsessed fat-faced dude blab on and on.

    The worst was when Inspecta posted himself doing rap. I'm still afraid to open videos after that one...

    Zombo

    valid points Zombo. Thought I'd say chubby-faced or lard-faced loser instead 😛