Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Senior Bowl

Senior Bowl

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
13 Posts 9 Posters 1.0k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DawginIT D
    • 278 Posts
    • 22 Reputation
    D DawginIT wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I am unable to watch because I don't have NFL Network. What players in the Browns positions of needs are showing out?

    In-game and post-game comments welcome

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
      • 33k Posts
      • 3k Reputation
      MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
      #2
      http://www.firstrow.tv/watch/49037/1/watch-nfl-network.html
      Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • DawginIT D
        • 278 Posts
        • 22 Reputation
        D DawginIT wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thanks, but I'm patient enough to watch when if buffers every 3 seconds.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • ErnieCamacho84 ErnieCamacho84E
          • 165 Posts
          • 54 Reputation
          ErnieCamacho84E ErnieCamacho84 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Quinton Coples looks nasty.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Taco918 T
            • 1k Posts
            • 94 Reputation
            T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Joe Adams out of Arkansas is looking pretty good. The fumble on his first catch wasn't great but he's gotten some good YAC since then.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • miktoxic miktoxicM
              • 13k Posts
              • 1k Reputation
              miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
              #6

              i don't get how the senior bowl (ncaa correct?) has any ties to the nfl and why it is broadcast on that network. didn't it used to be on regular broadcast tv?

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 9k Posts
                • 2k Reputation
                ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Actually, the Senior Bowl is run by the NFL and isn't a NCAA event. The players there can and do have agents and the teams play under NFL rules.

                If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                Quote Reply
                • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                  • 33k Posts
                  • 3k Reputation
                  MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Coples dominated.

                  Rainey didn't look that great. Isiah Pead looked better.

                  None of the QBs looked fantastic, but I missed a lot of Weeden and he apparently did the best.

                  I saw Posey drop a ball and I lol'd

                  Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 8k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Curry had a great game, he might have moved himself into the late first round.

                    I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Taco918 T
                      • 1k Posts
                      • 94 Reputation
                      T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Coples did look good. I think Peed tripped himself on that first return. I think I'm more surprised that the North ended up winning.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • brownfish B
                        • 328 Posts
                        • 12 Reputation
                        B brownfish wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Coples looked pretty good...SEC strength didn't show up...running backs were a no show...couple nice punt returns...Adams looks to be a nice pick.

                        The Georgia punter was really solid

                        I think that Joe Adams was by far the most dominant player out there...quick, fast, nice separation...I was leaning towards D. Jones for a later 2nd early 3rd but Joe may go of the board earlier than i thought.

                        ballpeenB 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • CLEVELandMILIDH C
                          • 2k Posts
                          • 52 Reputation
                          C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          I only watched a little into the second quarter and I didn't see Couples do anything. Mike Adams, a first rd. prospect was dominating him early, especially on run plays. He pancaked Couples a few times. I think he's alot like Quinn last year, great burst of the edge but gets dominated in the run game. I'm guessing he became more effective after Adams was replaced, that would concern me.

                          1st Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU 3rd Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State4th Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma5th Earl Wolff, S, N.C. State6th Lucas Reed, TE, New Mexico
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • B brownfish

                            Coples looked pretty good...SEC strength didn't show up...running backs were a no show...couple nice punt returns...Adams looks to be a nice pick.

                            The Georgia punter was really solid

                            I think that Joe Adams was by far the most dominant player out there...quick, fast, nice separation...I was leaning towards D. Jones for a later 2nd early 3rd but Joe may go of the board earlier than i thought.

                            ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 9k Posts
                            • 2k Reputation
                            ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @brownfish said:

                            Coples looked pretty good...SEC strength didn't show up...running backs were a no show...couple nice punt returns...Adams looks to be a nice pick.

                            The Georgia punter was really solid

                            I think that Joe Adams was by far the most dominant player out there...quick, fast, nice separation...I was leaning towards D. Jones for a later 2nd early 3rd but Joe may go of the board earlier than i thought.

                            Joe Adams just made himself a lot of money, especially if there is nothing at the combine that raises a red flag like running 4.9 40's or only has a 4 inch vert.

                            If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            Theme
                            • System
                            • Light
                            • Dark
                            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Forums
                            • Recent
                            • Popular
                            • Users
                            • Donate