Skip to content

Senior Bowl

The Browns Board
13 9 1.0k
  • I am unable to watch because I don't have NFL Network. What players in the Browns positions of needs are showing out?

    In-game and post-game comments welcome

  • Thanks, but I'm patient enough to watch when if buffers every 3 seconds.

  • Quinton Coples looks nasty.

  • Joe Adams out of Arkansas is looking pretty good. The fumble on his first catch wasn't great but he's gotten some good YAC since then.

  • i don't get how the senior bowl (ncaa correct?) has any ties to the nfl and why it is broadcast on that network. didn't it used to be on regular broadcast tv?

  • Actually, the Senior Bowl is run by the NFL and isn't a NCAA event. The players there can and do have agents and the teams play under NFL rules.

  • Coples dominated.

    Rainey didn't look that great. Isiah Pead looked better.

    None of the QBs looked fantastic, but I missed a lot of Weeden and he apparently did the best.

    I saw Posey drop a ball and I lol'd

  • Curry had a great game, he might have moved himself into the late first round.

  • Coples did look good. I think Peed tripped himself on that first return. I think I'm more surprised that the North ended up winning.

  • Coples looked pretty good...SEC strength didn't show up...running backs were a no show...couple nice punt returns...Adams looks to be a nice pick.

    The Georgia punter was really solid

    I think that Joe Adams was by far the most dominant player out there...quick, fast, nice separation...I was leaning towards D. Jones for a later 2nd early 3rd but Joe may go of the board earlier than i thought.

  • I only watched a little into the second quarter and I didn't see Couples do anything. Mike Adams, a first rd. prospect was dominating him early, especially on run plays. He pancaked Couples a few times. I think he's alot like Quinn last year, great burst of the edge but gets dominated in the run game. I'm guessing he became more effective after Adams was replaced, that would concern me.

  • Coples looked pretty good...SEC strength didn't show up...running backs were a no show...couple nice punt returns...Adams looks to be a nice pick.

    The Georgia punter was really solid

    I think that Joe Adams was by far the most dominant player out there...quick, fast, nice separation...I was leaning towards D. Jones for a later 2nd early 3rd but Joe may go of the board earlier than i thought.

    @brownfish said:

    Coples looked pretty good...SEC strength didn't show up...running backs were a no show...couple nice punt returns...Adams looks to be a nice pick.

    The Georgia punter was really solid

    I think that Joe Adams was by far the most dominant player out there...quick, fast, nice separation...I was leaning towards D. Jones for a later 2nd early 3rd but Joe may go of the board earlier than i thought.

    Joe Adams just made himself a lot of money, especially if there is nothing at the combine that raises a red flag like running 4.9 40's or only has a 4 inch vert.