Show Your Colors
-
family crest

high school

fave local college team

my college:


school of hard knox:


deutschland:


oh, and my favorite colors are blue (skies) green (money) and pink (do i really have to say?)
-
Ohio Farm Bureau - but their logo is a .png... dangit. GGG

-
-
Along those lines, I am a member here:

-
Besides the Browns Board, I spend a lot of time fooling with these affiliations:

My resort and travel sites.
-
Legal Fraternity (was not in frat in school):

This was, in reality, my college fraternity:

Legal Fraternity (was not in frat in school):

FYI, just because this logo has a menorah and a Star of David does not mean it was an exclusively Jewish fraternity. I am not Jewish, nor was I ever asked if I was Jewish in order to join. Maybe it was a Jewish frat in the early days, but not in the 70s when I was in there.
-
The never used Browns helmet logo:

-
-
This was the original Cleveland Indians logo, long before Chief Wahoo:

-
Has anyone watched or seen any of the Gladiators games?:

-
-
Only one that matters

-
-
NFL

NBA

NHL

MLB

Number 1 in all college sports except basketball (Number 2 in basketball)

Number 1 in college basketball

Number 2 in college football

The college I went to

My high school

But to give you an idea of what my high school football team looks like while playing (we're the maroon team). This was from my senior year. 14-0 State Champs. Back to back titles. 22 game win streak to end out high school. Pretty good way to go out. Too bad I didn't play haha.

-
^How can you be a fan of Michigan A&M?
AGAIN, THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS

-
-
-
-
Browns/Indians/Cavs. If you have anything different don't speak to me.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


