Why Lerner "spoke with" Cowher
-
I don't really feel Lerner had any hopes of landing Cowher from the start of his coaching search.
It was a simple play through the media to appease all the Browns fans clamoring for someone better than RAC.
Cowher was never coming here and Lerner was smart enough to know this.
-
No doubt. You had to talk to him even if going in you knew the odds were slim to none.
-
I'm glad he turned the Browns down.
His next tenure will be a disaster.
-
-
I'm glad he turned the Browns down.
His next tenure will be a disaster.
I'm glad he turned the Browns down.
His next tenure will be a disaster.
If you listen to what was said in the media he was never formally asked to even apply for the job.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login