Daboll Hired By Chiefs
-
Now with Crennel and Daboll in KC, I'm actually interested in how things go there. I'm probably one of the few in these parts who is still a fan of these guys.
-
I like Crennel. I was cool with Mangini too
-
When is this guy going to stop being hired as an OC. He is terrible. I like how Crennel is getting another shot at HC cause at least he is a good DC, but Daboll hasn't ever shown anything in the OC department and he still keeps getting jobs.
-
This makes RAC, Pioli, Daboll, and Carthon on the same staff. Building a staff filled with people who have all worked together at some point, or from the same tree. The outrage. They must all have the same agent too
In all seriousness this just goes as another example that this is how the NFL works for the most part. Teams fill their coaching staffs with people who are all of the same "mind" and have ties to one another. -
When is this guy going to stop being hired as an OC. He is terrible. I like how Crennel is getting another shot at HC cause at least he is a good DC, but Daboll hasn't ever shown anything in the OC department and he still keeps getting jobs.
When is this guy going to stop being hired as an OC. He is terrible. I like how Crennel is getting another shot at HC cause at least he is a good DC, but Daboll hasn't ever shown anything in the OC department and he still keeps getting jobs.
Someone inevitably has to take a fall when a team sucks. That's why he keeps getting jobs.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login