Skip to content

Rugby On Nbc

The Browns Board
60 19 2.8k
  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    weird fringe redcoat loyalists

    Are you for real? Do you think that the 250,000 current US rugby players are all proud decendants of the original Mayflower posse? Live and let live man.

    Bloody hell.

    @howiedawg said:

    Are you for real? Do you think that the 250,000 current US rugby players are all proud decendants of the original Mayflower posse? Live and let live man.

    Bloody hell.

    Don't worry about the Cysco Kid. He is still mad about the Brits burning the White House.

    He forgets that we already got even at the Battles of Lake Erie and New Orleans.

    But, allow me to digress.

    What I think we should all really be debating in the sports world is whether or not Football, Soccer, Baseball, Rugby, Basketball etc. etc. are going to be replaced in popularity by Quidditch. Here is a link to the rules of Muggle Quidditch:

    http://knology.net/~lionheart/Quidditch/Quidditch.html

  • Never played rugby but it seems alot like Backyard football as someone stated such as Kill the Carrier, i played football most of my life and was pretty good before an injury...The way i became good was growing up always playing pick up games with friends no pads etc., in my opinon no pads you have a great chance for injury and you defentily get the shit kicked out of you but with pads it makes it a whole different experience because they now become a weapon which i believe makes football more leathal....You are now doing the hitting with full pads which makes it exteremly dangerous reminds me of how when i was growing up you would have certain kids who would be the biggest pussys when it came to backyard football but as soon as you geared them up with pads they thought they were king kong and indestructable...

    Got no beef with Rugby seems like a great sport

  • @howiedawg said:

    Are you for real? Do you think that the 250,000 current US rugby players are all proud decendants of the original Mayflower posse? Live and let live man.

    Bloody hell.

    Don't worry about the Cysco Kid. He is still mad about the Brits burning the White House.

    He forgets that we already got even at the Battles of Lake Erie and New Orleans.

    But, allow me to digress.

    What I think we should all really be debating in the sports world is whether or not Football, Soccer, Baseball, Rugby, Basketball etc. etc. are going to be replaced in popularity by Quidditch. Here is a link to the rules of Muggle Quidditch:

    http://knology.net/~lionheart/Quidditch/Quidditch.html

    @the-gipper said:

    Don't worry about the Cysco Kid. He is still mad about the Brits burning the White House.

    He forgets that we already got even at the Battles of Lake Erie and New Orleans.

    But, allow me to digress.

    What I think we should all really be debating in the sports world is whether or not Football, Soccer, Baseball, Rugby, Basketball etc. etc. are going to be replaced in popularity by Quidditch. Here is a link to the rules of Muggle Quidditch:

    http://knology.net/~lionheart/Quidditch/Quidditch.html

    Now you'd have us all playing queerditch like a bunch of magic Pansies?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Don't worry about the Cysco Kid. He is still mad about the Brits burning the White House.

    He forgets that we already got even at the Battles of Lake Erie and New Orleans.

    But, allow me to digress.

    What I think we should all really be debating in the sports world is whether or not Football, Soccer, Baseball, Rugby, Basketball etc. etc. are going to be replaced in popularity by Quidditch. Here is a link to the rules of Muggle Quidditch:

    http://knology.net/~lionheart/Quidditch/Quidditch.html

    Now you'd have us all playing queerditch like a bunch of magic Pansies?

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Now you'd have us all playing queerditch like a bunch of magic Pansies?

    Dude, when you get whacked in the face with a Bludger we'll see how much of a pansy you think the game is! 😠

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Now you'd have us all playing queerditch like a bunch of magic Pansies?

    Dude, when you get whacked in the face with a Bludger we'll see how much of a pansy you think the game is! 😠

    @the-gipper said:

    Dude, when you get whacked in the face with a Bludger we'll see how much of a pansy you think the game is! 😠

    Lol, it would be a little less gay if you didn't have to run around with a broom between your legs.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Dude, when you get whacked in the face with a Bludger we'll see how much of a pansy you think the game is! 😠

    Lol, it would be a little less gay if you didn't have to run around with a broom between your legs.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Lol, it would be a little less gay if you didn't have to run around with a broom between your legs.

    I guess, in Muggle version, the broom also acts as a device that you can swat the bludgers or quaffles or whatever with.

    The thing that is "gay" (lame as the term is now used) is the fact that if you "catch the Snitch" the game ends. Well, in this case it took all of 3 minutes of action to catch the snitch.

    What is the point of having a game that is 3 minutes long, I mean, it isn't a Mike Tyson boxing match.

  • Stop saying "muggle" were every last one of us on earth "muggles"

  • Stop saying "muggle" were every last one of us on earth "muggles"

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Stop saying "muggle" were every last one of us on earth "muggles"

    Speak for yourself, muggle breath. All the ladies say that I have a magic wand. 😎

  • Gay

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Gay

    Is that a declaration of your status?

    Not that there is anything wrong with that.

  • I'm not the queerditch loving harry potter afficianado.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Gay

    Is that a declaration of your status?

    Not that there is anything wrong with that.

    @the-gipper said:

    Is that a declaration of your status?

    Not that there is anything wrong with that.

    There really has been only one person on the board I thought was gay and it's Cysko. The only thing the dude talks about is why things are gay or are not gay.

  • I'm not the queerditch loving harry potter afficianado.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'm not the queerditch loving harry potter afficianado.

    Don't homophobes have the high rate of actually being closeted homosexuals?

  • I use gay as many do to mean more 'lame' and 'stupid' and less like 'homosexual' and 'kosar for president'

  • I use gay as many do to mean more 'lame' and 'stupid' and less like 'homosexual' and 'kosar for president'

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I use gay as many do to mean more 'lame' and 'stupid' and less like 'homosexual' and 'kosar for president'

    I dunno, I think you got your name because you have a male companion named Pancho.

  • Weird redcoat loyalists.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Weird redcoat loyalists.

    redcoat-uniforms.gif

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I use gay as many do to mean more 'lame' and 'stupid' and less like 'homosexual' and 'kosar for president'

    I dunno, I think you got your name because you have a male companion named Pancho.

    @the-gipper said:

    I dunno, I think you got your name because you have a male companion named Pancho.

    He carries my saddle and works for peanuts. It's a sweet deal.