Brock Osweiler
-
draft defense 2 first picks then wr rt and lb.
bring in tony pike who is unrestricted (w/o team) see what he's got. better arm than mccoy, tall like DA but smart. who knows?
-
If he falls to 37 would you guys take him there?
I might be interested not sold on but interested.
-
If he falls to 37 would you guys take him there?
I might be interested not sold on but interested.
If he falls to 37 would you guys take him there?
I might be interested not sold on but interested.
IDK. He is interesting. I feel like he is a better option that Tannehill. He has a rocket arm and is fairly accurate but his mechanics are all kinds of fucked up.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login