Skip to content

Lessons From History

The Browns Board
62 15 2.4k
  • Pretty sure you need to have a mother fuckin team and be part of a league to be considered a franchise.

    On that note, guess what guys? I am the proud owner of a new professional football franchise.

    Now if I could only get this damn city to build me a fuckin stadium and the NFL to accept me into it's rankings.

    But...nonetheless I am a franchise owner, take that bitches.

    @badnewsbrowns said:

    Pretty sure you need to have a mother fuckin team and be part of a league to be considered a franchise.

    On that note, guess what guys? I am the proud owner of a new professional football franchise.

    Now if I could only get this damn city to build me a fuckin stadium and the NFL to accept me into it's rankings.

    But...nonetheless I am a franchise owner, take that bitches.

    Difference is- you have no legal standing with the NFL as an existing franchise. Sorry to bust your bubble, but the Browns did. Head on down to the Big Apple and see how far you get with that idea.

    Al Lerner paid $430 million to buy the rights to the existing Browns franchise. I'll list the starting bid for yours on eBay for wet fart.

  • Pretty sure you need to have a mother fuckin team and be part of a league to be considered a franchise.

    On that note, guess what guys? I am the proud owner of a new professional football franchise.

    Now if I could only get this damn city to build me a fuckin stadium and the NFL to accept me into it's rankings.

    But...nonetheless I am a franchise owner, take that bitches.

    @badnewsbrowns said:

    Pretty sure you need to have a mother fuckin team and be part of a league to be considered a franchise.

    Actually, no, you don't. During WWII several teams suspended operations, including the Steelers and Rams and Cardinals.

    Right now today, the Seattle Supersonics are still a franchise of the NBA on suspension. When they will reactivate who knows, but they exist.

    On that note, guess what guys? I am the proud owner of a new professional football franchise.

    Now if I could only get this damn city to build me a fuckin stadium and the NFL to accept me into it's rankings.

    But...nonetheless I am a franchise owner, take that bitches.

    You are not a franchise owner unless the NFL grants you a franchise.