Don't Let Us Lose To The Steelers Dog!
-
Hello Browns fans! Life-long Cleveland fan, here. My dog is currently in a "Cutest Dog in Columbus" contest and we are losing to a dog with a STEELERS toy!!!!!! For the sake of all things Browns, please vote for RUDY!
-
-
I voted for Coach
-
I voted and then promptly deleted the app. fyi to the less technical people out there: you can never be too careful with these things on facebook. Many of them are simply account hacks that steal your info.
Still, I voted. Steelers suck
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login