We are going to need a Veteran Backup Qb!
-
-
dont draft a qb this year, Losman or Grossman, they have some starting experience and hopefully cant play any worse than Dorsey.
-
@jadbf said:
Grossman would be a bad fit in a WC type offense IMO.Lossman is fine, or keep gradkowski. Doesn't really matter who #3 is...if you get to there, you're scrwewsd
Yea, Gradkowski and his 18 yards passing against the Steelers looked like the perfect #3
Gradkowski SUCKS as bad a Dorsey
Who said we are running a West Coast offense
-
@shepwrite said:
J.P. Losman or Gus Frerotte.Id take Losman because Frerotte won't be around much longer. Although he could teach our young QB's more than Losman.
-
-
-
-
Michael Vick, he gets out in June!!
It would be a great pick up, hell of an athlete, we could have some really sweet packages with him included. What if we had the 3 RB formation with Quinn Harrison Cribbs and Vick. How do you stop that?
-
-
-
this is funny considering Mangini and the jets got rid of Pennington who Brady is very similar to in order to get a gunslinger who tends to turnover the ball like DA. I think this is going to be a long offseason of conjecture on the qb position and free agency.
this is funny considering Mangini and the jets got rid of Pennington who Brady is very similar to in order to get a gunslinger who tends to turnover the ball like DA. I think this is going to be a long offseason of conjecture on the qb position and free agency.
It's ben widely published that the owner and GM brought in Favre and traded Pennington, not Mangini. Mangini wanted to keep Pennington.
And please don't compare Pennington's arm to Quinn's. Not even close. They may manage the game the same but Quinn has a decent arm (average) and Pennington has a rag.
-
Michael Vick, he gets out in June!!
It would be a great pick up, hell of an athlete, we could have some really sweet packages with him included. What if we had the 3 RB formation with Quinn Harrison Cribbs and Vick. How do you stop that?
Michael Vick, he gets out in June!!
I'd have Vick here under one condition; he gets into a ring with a pit bull and fights him. If he (Vick) survives, we'll 1) admit he's "rehabilitated" and 2) sign him and 3) set up a nice Wilddog package for him.
-
Michael Vick, he gets out in June!!
I'd have Vick here under one condition; he gets into a ring with a pit bull and fights him. If he (Vick) survives, we'll 1) admit he's "rehabilitated" and 2) sign him and 3) set up a nice Wilddog package for him.
mz. said:
I'd have Vick here under one condition; he gets into a ring with a pit bull and fights him. If he (Vick) survives, we'll 1) admit he's "rehabilitated" and 2) sign him and 3) set up a nice Wilddog package for him.Don't you think getting mauled by a dog would just increase his hatred of them? I mean its the dogs fault he's in jail in the first place...

On a serious note... I think we should get him, he's talented with the football.
-
mz. said:
I'd have Vick here under one condition; he gets into a ring with a pit bull and fights him. If he (Vick) survives, we'll 1) admit he's "rehabilitated" and 2) sign him and 3) set up a nice Wilddog package for him.Don't you think getting mauled by a dog would just increase his hatred of them? I mean its the dogs fault he's in jail in the first place...

On a serious note... I think we should get him, he's talented with the football.
-
AdaM said:
Don't you think getting mauled by a dog would just increase his hatred of them?Not at all. I think it would give dogs "street cred" in his eyes. And therefore, mad respect.
-
-
Vick is the best choice out there by far
-
Vick is the best choice out there by far
Vick is the best choice out there by far
I think we need to balance on-the-field potential with locker room/PR viability.
This ain't Fantasy Football, folks!
-
Vick is the best choice out there by far
I think we need to balance on-the-field potential with locker room/PR viability.
This ain't Fantasy Football, folks!
mz. said:
I think we need to balance on-the-field potential with locker room/PR viability.This ain't Fantasy Football, folks!
I duno mz the pussy
I think Vick might actually have turned a new leaf. I mean he did prison time. Not a slap on the wrist like most athletes get. I'm guessing this will really bring him down to earth. Although no telling what will happen when he gets money again. He will never get money like he had but even league minimum puts most of us to shame...
I would give him an incentive / behavior based contract and try him out as an all purpose player. If he screws up just cut him.
-
mz. said:
I think we need to balance on-the-field potential with locker room/PR viability.This ain't Fantasy Football, folks!
I duno mz the pussy
I think Vick might actually have turned a new leaf. I mean he did prison time. Not a slap on the wrist like most athletes get. I'm guessing this will really bring him down to earth. Although no telling what will happen when he gets money again. He will never get money like he had but even league minimum puts most of us to shame...
I would give him an incentive / behavior based contract and try him out as an all purpose player. If he screws up just cut him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login