Skip to content

Who Is Not The Hall Of Famer

The Browns Board
7 5 831
  • This is another bit of a trivia quiz. I am going to give you some sets of 5 numbers representing career statistics. Four of those numbers will belong to players in the Hall of Fame. A fifth one will belong to a player who is not in the HOF. You just pick the one you think is not the Hall of Famer.

    1. Wide Receiver category

    A. 331 receptions/ 5299 yards/70 TDs/16.0 ypc

    B. 367 receptions/ 5434 yards/43 TDs/14.8 ypc

    C. 750 receptions/11,904 yards/65 TDs/15.9 ypc

    D. 537 receptions/8723 yards/63 TDs/16.2 ypc

    E. 336 receptions/5462 yards/51 TDs/16.3 ypc

    Which one is not the Hall of Famer

    2. Running Back category

    A. 8081 yds/64 TDs/4.3 ypc

    B. 6803 yds/48 TDs/4.3 ypc

    C. 7274 yds/74 TDs/4.2 ypc

    D. 6323 yds/43 TDs/3.9 ypc

    E. 8225 yds/61 TDs/4.2 ypc

    Which one is not the Hall of Famer

    3. Quarterback category

    A. 32,942 yds/165 TDs/199.6 ypg

    B. 43,040 yds/254 TDs/237.8 ypg

    C. 35,467 yds/237 TDs/221.7 ypg

    D. 46,233 yds/275 TDs/198 ypg

    E. 33,124 yds/232 TDs/196.0 ypg

    Which one is not the Hall of Famer?

    See what you can do. I will do part 2 later.

  • Uhmm... this is weird but here's my guesses...

    1)I'm going with B

    2)I'm gonna go with B again...

    3)D- probably a guy that is not in yet...

  • 1.) A. Gary Collins

    2.) E. Herschel Walker

    3.) D. Vinny Testaverde

    -jj

  • 1.) A. Gary Collins

    2.) E. Herschel Walker

    3.) D. Vinny Testaverde

    -jj

    @jason-j said:

    1.) A. Gary Collins

    2.) E. Herschel Walker

    3.) D. Vinny Testaverde

    -jj

    Testaverde is an interesting case- he put up huge numbers due to longevity- can we say a long and pretty much suckful career?

    Well if they put him in- it's time for Clay Matthews, who didn't suck, but got overshadowed by the Steeler Bandwagon. I've always said if Clay had played for Pittsburgh, he'd have been in log ago. Jack Ham was no better IMHO.

  • Zombo said:

    Wow, I didn't realize Collins had such good numbers, better than B and D for sure.

    Zombo

    # yds lg blk avg

    65 3035 71 0 46.7

    Those are Gary's punting numbers in 1965

  • 1.) A. Gary Collins

    2.) E. Herschel Walker

    3.) D. Vinny Testaverde

    -jj

    @jason-j said:

    1.) A. Gary Collins

    2.) E. Herschel Walker

    3.) D. Vinny Testaverde

    -jj

    I assume you cheated and looked these up.

    This is kinda supposed to be on the honor system.

  • I had 2&3 on sight. Collins needed some verification.

    -jj