Drafting Claiborne Is Not A Long Term Solution
-
I guess no one told Tom Brady that he isn't allowed to ask for first round money because he was a sixth round pick. If Claiborne demands 10 million a year after his rookie contract and we pay it...then we picked an awesome player. I say pick the best player out there(within reason) and you will find a spot for him on the team.
-
I defer to my signature......
Mike
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login