Hillis -Cia?
-

They've given you a number and taken way your name:


Only one problem...these are all MI6 references, not CIA.
-
Maybe PH knows more than we all think:

(though, given this....perhaps Mohammed Massaquoi might be a better CIA operative, ya think?)
-
Well apparently its news to Shurmur about the CIA..
Figures Hillis probaly didnt wanna blow his cover..
-
Well apparently its news to Shurmur about the CIA..
Figures Hillis probaly didnt wanna blow his cover..
Well apparently its news to Shurmur about the CIA..
Figures Hillis probaly didnt wanna blow his cover..
Does it surprise you that Shurmur would be clueless?
-
Herschel Walker wanted to be an FBI agent......Pat Tillman left a lucrative NFL contract to join the Army Rangers...what's the big deal. Not to mention Hillis hasn't commented on the veracity of this "news" published by some gay "sports journalist".....maybe he has an agenda against Peyton...who knows.
-
And sure enough, Hillis has come out and said this is a pack of lies and complete BS to undermine his FA value......there are some folks out there that simply do not want a European American running back in the NFL...
-
European American?
gtfo douchebag
-
European American?
gtfo douchebag
European American?
gtfo douchebag
What....you hate on European Americans? Here's the article:
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2012/03/exclusive_browns_rb_peyton_hil.html
Peyton really comes across as a "nut case" doesn't he....LMAO. In an NFL where players have 12 kids out of wedlock and don't pay their child support, commit crimes on a regular basis, shoot themselves in bars, start violence at strip clubs with their "posse" leading to folks being paralized, have women fighting in their front yards with golf clubs, can't put two sentences together in an interview.....and this is the guy the media is trashing.....pathetic....so, yeah gtfo
-
I'm White,Peyton Hillis is White, if your ass wasn't born in Europe and now living in America you're not a fuckin European American.
-
I'm White,Peyton Hillis is White, if your ass wasn't born in Europe and now living in America you're not a fuckin European American.
I'm White,Peyton Hillis is White, if your ass wasn't born in Europe and now living in America you're not a fuckin European American.
I couldn't care less what color you are.....but your mamma didn't raise you right....you need to learn to be polite here on the internet....now, do you have any thoughts on the Peyton Hillis situation or are you just concerned with being a rude m'fer?
-
I think that what he meant by European-American was that he's white... not any different than blacks calling themselves African-American... same thing. You wouldn't get mad at a black guy stating they are African-American, would you? Just relax a little, besides I think the guy was "Pro-Hillis" anyway... unless you have a problem with the term "pro" and would rather me use the term "for"... just saying... Or maybe you'd just rather him refer to him as caucasian?
In the United States, the term Caucasian has been mainly used to describe a group commonly called Whites, as defined by the government and Census Bureau.
Labels, labels, labels... that's all it is.
-
BadNewsBrowns is just another self-loathing European American....I've met him 1000 times...just boring people that's all.....I'm glad to see that Hillis came out today and set the record straight. Clearly, there are folks out there trying to end Peyton's career for whatever reason...hope he stays in Cleveland where he obviously wants to play.
-
BadNewsBrowns is just another self-loathing European American....I've met him 1000 times...just boring people that's all.....I'm glad to see that Hillis came out today and set the record straight. Clearly, there are folks out there trying to end Peyton's career for whatever reason...hope he stays in Cleveland where he obviously wants to play.
BadNewsBrowns is just another self-loathing European American....I've met him 1000 times...just boring people that's all.....I'm glad to see that Hillis came out today and set the record straight. Clearly, there are folks out there trying to end Peyton's career for whatever reason...hope he stays in Cleveland where he obviously wants to play.
European-American is something I would never refer to myself as. given my heritage I might say I am Irish-American, or Scottish-American, or Anglo-American, or Polish-American
But then, I also have a portion of Native-American in me, so my background is not totally from "Europe".
Ironically, however, I have some anecdotal evidence that it may have been a direct ancestor or mine that was the first English colonist to ever kill a Native American...so what should I think about that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
