Skip to content

BROWNS GO GET WASHINGTON!!!

The Browns Board
5 5 783
  • Jets running back Leon Washington said in an e-mail to The Associated Press that he was pleased to see Mangini land another head coaching job.

    "I am really happy for Coach Mangini," Washington said in the e-mail. "I learned so much from him while he had his tenure with the Jets. His hardworking, selfless and competitive approach really helped me. ... The Browns got themselves a really good coach."

    Washington's expires this offseason and lets face it big bad Jamal Lewis is not so big and bad like he used to be. Harrison is developing nicely but lets go after Washington. He loves Mangini and wants to score more touchdowns and not be hidden behind big mouth Thomas Jones.

    Any takers?

  • As good of a player Washington is, he brings nothing new to the table for this team. We already have a dynamic KR/PR in Cribbs and a change of pace back in Harrison. I don't see Washington as being a 3-down back and his talents would be wasted on our team

  • I recall a few people excited about the RB we drafted that year...Leon Williams! Sadly, it was recorded wrong...Wrong name and wrong position.

  • I agree with the comment that we already have Jerome Harrison and Josh Cribbs, no need for Washington although he would be nice.

  • we already have a roster full of backup RB's..why do you want another?