Skip to content

Browns Not Willing To Trade #22

The Browns Board
42 25 3.7k
  • Just finished watching some tape on Tannehill... he's Good. I'm starting to think we may trade down from #4 to get some picks and get our QB. Tannehill is incredibly athletic, physiclaly built like a QB, and can make ALMOST all the throws. He struggles throwing the deep ball, but he's only played QB for one full season, so this can be fixed.

    This guys is looking more and more like a top 15 pick, and I wouldn't mind havin him in Cleveland

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @albinorhino40 said:

    Just finished watching some tape on Tannehill... he's Good. I'm starting to think we may trade down from #4 to get some picks and get our QB. Tannehill is incredibly athletic, physiclaly built like a QB, and can make ALMOST all the throws. He struggles throwing the deep ball, but he's only played QB for one full season, so this can be fixed.

    This guys is looking more and more like a top 15 pick, and I wouldn't mind havin him in Cleveland

    It sounds like Heckert may agree with you. As someone mentioned, it is just as likely that the Browns trade down and pick up extra draft choices to fill in more of their holes as it is that they would trade up to get RG.

  • @canton-mike said:

    Earlier, I had told Cal that we might trade #4 down & pick up Richardson & Tannehill....To be honest, I wouldn't be upset were that to happen. With our numerous needs & the strength of this draft, additional picks would be nice & if Tannehill is gone, there are worse choices than Weeden.

    We'll see, but I am loving this time of year THIS year! Just PLEASE, no Flynn!

    Mike

    Sounds like you'll get your wish- regarding Flynn at least. Heckert said no big buck FAs. That rules out Flynn and Mario Williams.

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @hoorta said:

    Sounds like you'll get your wish- regarding Flynn at least. Heckert said no big buck FAs. That rules out Flynn and Mario Williams.

    actually, some disagree. doerschuk for one....shudel happens to agree with ya tho.

    flynn doesn't necessarily qualify as a big buck FA....he's not making 10 mil a year, but 5 mil a year? thats not really big bucks. he's certainly not in the ball park of williams and manning....