Football Documentary
-
Probably not the right location for this...but I wanted to pass the word on a fantastic documentary that is coming out this year on the QB of my high school team who went on to play at the University of Colorado. But if everyone could check it out, I would appreciate it.
-
Probably not the right location for this...but I wanted to pass the word on a fantastic documentary that is coming out this year on the QB of my high school team who went on to play at the University of Colorado. But if everyone could check it out, I would appreciate it.
Probably not the right location for this...but I wanted to pass the word on a fantastic documentary that is coming out this year on the QB of my high school team who went on to play at the University of Colorado. But if everyone could check it out, I would appreciate it.
You went to High School?
-
Probably not the right location for this...but I wanted to pass the word on a fantastic documentary that is coming out this year on the QB of my high school team who went on to play at the University of Colorado. But if everyone could check it out, I would appreciate it.
You went to High School?
You went to High School?
Best 7 years of my life...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login