Simpson Bowles
-
we started going down this road in another thread, I just thought I'd give it its own spot.
I'm not pretending that I think a republican president with a huge republican lead in the houses would have done otherwise but it was a terrible decision. I can't imagine the stars lining up again just in that fashion anytime soon.
WSS
-
He is smart enough not to raise taxes until after the elections. If he gets a second term everyone is fair game to cover his spending.
-
Possibly.
Seems like he'll not get the chance again.
Also he didn't care abouyt pissing anyone off or falling short of promises after he won.
WSS
True he did pass the health care law when it was very unpopular. But that did have some repercussions in the 2010 election. I dont believe we will survive another 4 years of his lunacy.
-
we started going down this road in another thread, I just thought I'd give it its own spot.
I'm not pretending that I think a republican president with a huge republican lead in the houses would have done otherwise but it was a terrible decision. I can't imagine the stars lining up again just in that fashion anytime soon.
WSS
we started going down this road in another thread, I just thought I'd give it its own spot.
I'm not pretending that I think a republican president with a huge republican lead in the houses would have done otherwise but it was a terrible decision. I can't imagine the stars lining up again just in that fashion anytime soon.
WSS
I think you place too much faith in blue ribbon commissions. They're usually created to dodge an issue, not take it on.
-
we started going down this road in another thread, I just thought I'd give it its own spot.
I'm not pretending that I think a republican president with a huge republican lead in the houses would have done otherwise but it was a terrible decision. I can't imagine the stars lining up again just in that fashion anytime soon.
WSS
I think you place too much faith in blue ribbon commissions. They're usually created to dodge an issue, not take it on.
I think you place too much faith in blue ribbon commissions. They're usually created to dodge an issue, not take it on.
Well there was some dodging going on....
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login