Skip to content

Joseph Addai

The Browns Board
10 6 683
  • Well, he just got cut (as well as Dallas Clark) from the Colts.

    Is either of them worth a look see?

  • Mike H

    lol, makes me think of Mike Hart on the Colts. His career got hurt a lot by poorly timed injuries. So it's like u are him posting cynical comments

  • I think Clark is a good player, but you never know how much was from Manning. He really might just try to jump on Manning coat tails and follow him where ever he goes like Wayne is. Addai is a special talent, but nothing great. A good change of pace guy who is more than likely going to command a lot more that what he is worth. If we could be grabbed at the right price then sure but I don't think he will.

  • I think Clark is a good player, but you never know how much was from Manning. He really might just try to jump on Manning coat tails and follow him where ever he goes like Wayne is. Addai is a special talent, but nothing great. A good change of pace guy who is more than likely going to command a lot more that what he is worth. If we could be grabbed at the right price then sure but I don't think he will.

    @harry-buffalo said:

    I think Clark is a good player, but you never know how much was from Manning. He really might just try to jump on Manning coat tails and follow him where ever he goes like Wayne is. Addai is a special talent, but nothing great. A good change of pace guy who is more than likely going to command a lot more that what he is worth. If we could be grabbed at the right price then sure but I don't think he will.

    Mostly thinking of him if we lose Hillis.

  • Well Mike Hart is probably my favorite player of a time, so if ur him you'll know some trivia.

    Where did you go to HS?

    How many times did you fumble in ur college career?

    Where do you rank yardage wise all time in the big Ten?

  • I'd rather go get Brandon Jacobs in FA than Addai.

  • I only need to Google my Hart

  • Well Mike Hart is probably my favorite player of a time, so if ur him you'll know some trivia.

    Where did you go to HS?

    How many times did you fumble in ur college career?

    Where do you rank yardage wise all time in the big Ten?

    @mld-woody said:

    Well Mike Hart is probably my favorite player of a time, so if ur him you'll know some trivia.

    Where did you go to HS?

    Nearly every decent Michigan player went to HS in Ohio...but I don't think he did. I think he was from Indiana somewhere.

    How many times did you fumble in ur college career?

    WTF is "ur". Speak English. Nevertheless, I know he was a rare fumbler, like only 2 times.

    Where do you rank yardage wise all time in the big Ten?

    Tenth.

    Number of Big Ten titles won in his career? None. Every one of those was won by Ohio State 😛

  • Nope.

    Lol, we should try to keep this on Addai

  • Well Mike Hart is probably my favorite player of a time, so if ur him you'll know some trivia.

    Where did you go to HS?

    How many times did you fumble in ur college career?

    Where do you rank yardage wise all time in the big Ten?

    @mld-woody said:

    Well Mike Hart is probably my favorite player of a time, so if ur him you'll know some trivia.

    Where did you go to HS?

    How many times did you fumble in ur college career?

    Where do you rank yardage wise all time in the big Ten?

    1. Don't care

    2. Don't care

    3. Don't care

    GO BUCKEYES