Skip to content

Ultimate Ryan Tannehill Highlight

The Browns Board
21 13 1.5k
  • The browns already have a mediocre QB out of the big 12. Fans are going to pump themselves up over this consolation prize ? Don't bother.

  • The browns already have a mediocre QB out of the big 12. Fans are going to pump themselves up over this consolation prize ? Don't bother.

    @1-more-season said:

    The browns already have a mediocre QB out of the big 12. Fans are going to pump themselves up over this consolation prize ? Don't bother.

    At least Colt was successful in the Big 12. Tannehill not so much. A 7-6 record overall with a losing record in the Big 12 in a year when Texas is down and Baylor was the 3rd best team. A&M is my favorite Texas school but they haven't been noteworthy in years. If we were going to reach for a QB we should've done it with RG3.

  • Why show a highlight film that highlights his ability at WR most of the time. If you want him as a project then fine, but you don't take projects before the 3rd round.

  • Why show a highlight film that highlights his ability at WR most of the time. If you want him as a project then fine, but you don't take projects before the 3rd round.

    @harry-buffalo said:

    Why show a highlight film that highlights his ability at WR most of the time. If you want him as a project then fine, but you don't take projects before the 3rd round.

    Agreed. I wouldnt take him until late in the draft. So yeah its a highlight reel... But he's tall, athletic, and can throw well on the run (something he'd be doing a lot in Cleveland). If we can get him late I think he's worth the risk.

    Him or Russell Wilson would be good for a project.

  • @harry-buffalo said:

    Why show a highlight film that highlights his ability at WR most of the time. If you want him as a project then fine, but you don't take projects before the 3rd round.

    Agreed. I wouldnt take him until late in the draft. So yeah its a highlight reel... But he's tall, athletic, and can throw well on the run (something he'd be doing a lot in Cleveland). If we can get him late I think he's worth the risk.

    Him or Russell Wilson would be good for a project.

    @usfbrown said:

    Agreed. I wouldnt take him until late in the draft. So yeah its a highlight reel... But he's tall, athletic, and can throw well on the run (something he'd be doing a lot in Cleveland). If we can get him late I think he's worth the risk.

    Him or Russell Wilson would be good for a project.

    I wouldn't take any QB under 6'1. Both Wilson and that 13 year old from Boise State are under 6'0

  • @usfbrown said:

    Agreed. I wouldnt take him until late in the draft. So yeah its a highlight reel... But he's tall, athletic, and can throw well on the run (something he'd be doing a lot in Cleveland). If we can get him late I think he's worth the risk.

    Him or Russell Wilson would be good for a project.

    I wouldn't take any QB under 6'1. Both Wilson and that 13 year old from Boise State are under 6'0

    @harry-buffalo said:

    I wouldn't take any QB under 6'1. Both Wilson and that 13 year old from Boise State are under 6'0

    LOL. Yeah I know. Its a risk. Russell played behind a NFL sized o line. But he would be going against huge NFL d lineman that can swat the ball down well.

    That's why he's a project man. He'll grow 3 inches after he takes some growth hormone LOL.

  • @harry-buffalo said:

    I wouldn't take any QB under 6'1. Both Wilson and that 13 year old from Boise State are under 6'0

    LOL. Yeah I know. Its a risk. Russell played behind a NFL sized o line. But he would be going against huge NFL d lineman that can swat the ball down well.

    That's why he's a project man. He'll grow 3 inches after he takes some growth hormone LOL.

    @usfbrown said:

    LOL. Yeah I know. Its a risk. Russell played behind a NFL sized o line. But he would be going against huge NFL d lineman that can swat the ball down well.

    That's why he's a project man. He'll grow 3 inches after he takes some growth hormone LOL.

    You never know, but I only see him as a decent back up at best. We have enough back up QB's.

  • Zombo said:

    That's awesome. He throws passes and people catch them. Set to music. Too bad Colt McCoy had absolutely no college highlights to speak of.

    This guy moves like Couch but throws like Harrington, can't believe he's predicted to go so late in the draft.

    Zombo

    I take it by your comments that you think Tannehill would be a big time bust. Fair enough.

  • Went 1-5 against ranked teams and 11 interceptions. Smallest hands of any QB at the combine.

    Please no.

  • Tannehill is a huge project, I dont think this FO/Staff can afford to waste a high pick on a guy that might not see the field for 2-3 years. If they pick Tannehill it will be the last draft they run as members of the Cleveland Browns. We need playmakers not a project..