Skip to content

The Truth

The Browns Board
17 12 1.1k
  • Well your last fact is factual. We could get flynn, I wouldn't hate it. It's hardly super-exciting right now, though

  • I have read all these forums about RG3, and some people are like "Fuck RG3" Why?? he didnt do anything wrong. I hope he will be a monster in the NFL. It will be fun to watch. Its sucks it will not be as a Brown thou..

    Anyways the truth

    Fact: Manning with sign with Arizona

    Fact: the Browns now out of the RG3 race will sign either Fylnn or Kolb(assuming Manning goes to Arizona, we will get him cheap)

    Fact: Everybody will not be happy with our first pick in the draft

    Fact: Browns will trade down in the first (they always do, no value for richerson or Blackmon at 4)

    Fact: Claiborne will be our first pick, then Jeffery or Wright with our second and then the RB out of Boise(Doug Martin) with our second round

    Fact: Next years Browns will look like this

    QB-Kolb

    RB-Martin

    WR-Jeffery

    WR-Little

    WR-??

    Fact: There really is nothing here that is a fact 🙂

    @tampadawgs said:

    I have read all these forums about RG3, and some people are like "Fuck RG3" Why?? he didnt do anything wrong. I hope he will be a monster in the NFL. It will be fun to watch. Its sucks it will not be as a Brown thou..

    Anyways the truth

    Fact: Manning with sign with Arizona

    Maybe

    Fact: the Browns now out of the RG3 race will sign either Fylnn or Kolb(assuming Manning goes to Arizona, we will get him cheap)

    Will NOT happen. If we don't draft anyone McCoy will be the starter.

    Fact: Everybody will not be happy with our first pick in the draft

    True. No one ever likes who we get in the first round until they see him play and do well.

    Fact: Browns will trade down in the first (they always do, no value for richerson or Blackmon at 4)

    Maybe. Two years with Heckert and we traded back once. So let's say 50/50.

    Fact: Claiborne will be our first pick, then Jeffery or Wright with our second and then the RB out of Boise(Doug Martin) with our second round

    ? Maybe

    Fact: Next years Browns will look like this

    QB-Kolb

    RB-Martin

    WR-Jeffery

    WR-Little

    WR-??

    Fact: There really is nothing here that is a fact 🙂

  • We didn't get RGIII and we won't get Manning so at this point we might as well roll with Colt

  • nobody said we are getting Manning, If Arizona gets Manning mark my words Kolb will be in Cleveland. And yes he is better than Colt. Shit I am better

    than Colt

  • nobody said we are getting Manning, If Arizona gets Manning mark my words Kolb will be in Cleveland. And yes he is better than Colt. Shit I am better

    than Colt

    @tampadawgs said:

    If Arizona gets Manning mark my words Kolb will be in Cleveland.

    wrong.

    @tampadawgs said:

    And yes he is better than Colt. Shit I am better

    than Colt

    wrong again.

  • @tampadawgs said:

    If Arizona gets Manning mark my words Kolb will be in Cleveland.

    wrong.

    @tampadawgs said:

    And yes he is better than Colt. Shit I am better

    than Colt

    wrong again.

    @miktoxic said:

    wrong.

    wrong again.

    How do you know I am not better than Colt?? You have no clue, I could be Aaron Rodgers behind this Computer.

  • I have read all these forums about RG3, and some people are like "Fuck RG3" Why?? he didnt do anything wrong. I hope he will be a monster in the NFL. It will be fun to watch. Its sucks it will not be as a Brown thou..

    Anyways the truth

    Fact: Manning with sign with Arizona

    Fact: the Browns now out of the RG3 race will sign either Fylnn or Kolb(assuming Manning goes to Arizona, we will get him cheap)

    Fact: Everybody will not be happy with our first pick in the draft

    Fact: Browns will trade down in the first (they always do, no value for richerson or Blackmon at 4)

    Fact: Claiborne will be our first pick, then Jeffery or Wright with our second and then the RB out of Boise(Doug Martin) with our second round

    Fact: Next years Browns will look like this

    QB-Kolb

    RB-Martin

    WR-Jeffery

    WR-Little

    WR-??

    Fact: There really is nothing here that is a fact 🙂

    @tampadawgs said:

    I have read all these forums about RG3, and some people are like "Fuck RG3" Why?? he didnt do anything wrong. I hope he will be a monster in the NFL. It will be fun to watch. Its sucks it will not be as a Brown thou..

    Anyways the truth

    Fact: Manning with sign with Arizona

    Fact: the Browns now out of the RG3 race will sign either Fylnn or Kolb(assuming Manning goes to Arizona, we will get him cheap)

    Fact: Everybody will not be happy with our first pick in the draft

    Fact: Browns will trade down in the first (they always do, no value for richerson or Blackmon at 4)

    Fact: Claiborne will be our first pick, then Jeffery or Wright with our second and then the RB out of Boise(Doug Martin) with our second round

    Fact: Next years Browns will look like this

    QB-Kolb

    RB-Martin

    WR-Jeffery

    WR-Little

    WR-??

    Fact: There really is nothing here that is a fact 🙂

    1.) Manning is going to the Broncos. Better D, good run game, WR's aren't terrible, can improve in FA. Weak division. He wont go to Arizone because their D is terrible. Sure they have Fitsgerald and maybe you cna convince Breaston is worth anything, but their o-line is awful

    2.) Miami will sign Flynn due to obvious connections

    3.) This i agree with, because we're trading down or taking Ingram at 4

    4.)true, to get ingram

    5.)wrong, we will not spend two top half first rounders on CB. No one does that. No one has done something this dumb (taken a single position so early in the draft within 3 years) except the lions. It was Matt Millen, and the third time was the slam dunk

  • @miktoxic said:

    wrong.

    wrong again.

    How do you know I am not better than Colt?? You have no clue, I could be Aaron Rodgers behind this Computer.

    @tampadawgs said:

    How do you know I am not better than Colt?? You have no clue, I could be Aaron Rodgers behind this Computer.

    No, you couldn't be.

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    tampadawgs, on 11 March 2012 - 11:36 AM, said:

    <<Fact: Everybody will not be happy with our first pick in the draft

    True. No one ever likes who we get in the first round until they see him play and do well.>>

    In other words, his original FACT statement is true. Nobody is going to be happy with our first round pick.

    I'm beginning to think this may be a fact too old pal. McCoy @ qb = < 6 wins. I may even go as high as 8, post draft optimism.) 🙂

    You may well be just be a year off on your prediction Holmgren retires, and Heckert gets fired. (Actually he should be gone already for messing up the RGIII deal so badly. Colt has to know he's toast. I'll only give Heckert 1\2 a pass because he's coming of of heart surgery and probably isn't at 100% yet.

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    tampadawgs, on 11 March 2012 - 11:36 AM, said:

    <<Fact: Everybody will not be happy with our first pick in the draft

    True. No one ever likes who we get in the first round until they see him play and do well.>>

    In other words, his original FACT statement is true. Nobody is going to be happy with our first round pick.

    I'm beginning to think this may be a fact too old pal. McCoy @ qb = < 6 wins. I may even go as high as 8, post draft optimism.) 🙂

    You may well be just be a year off on your prediction Holmgren retires, and Heckert gets fired. (Actually he should be gone already for messing up the RGIII deal so badly. Colt has to know he's toast. I'll only give Heckert 1\2 a pass because he's coming of of heart surgery and probably isn't at 100% yet.

    @hoorta said:

    Actually he should be gone already for messing up the RGIII deal so badly

    you gotta be shitting me

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    tampadawgs, on 11 March 2012 - 11:36 AM, said:

    <<Fact: Everybody will not be happy with our first pick in the draft

    True. No one ever likes who we get in the first round until they see him play and do well.>>

    In other words, his original FACT statement is true. Nobody is going to be happy with our first round pick.

    I'm beginning to think this may be a fact too old pal. McCoy @ qb = < 6 wins. I may even go as high as 8, post draft optimism.) 🙂

    You may well be just be a year off on your prediction Holmgren retires, and Heckert gets fired. (Actually he should be gone already for messing up the RGIII deal so badly. Colt has to know he's toast. I'll only give Heckert 1\2 a pass because he's coming of of heart surgery and probably isn't at 100% yet.

    @hoorta said:

    I'm beginning to think this may be a fact too old pal. McCoy @ qb = < 6 wins. I may even go as high as 8, post draft optimism.) 🙂

    You may well be just be a year off on your prediction Holmgren retires, and Heckert gets fired. (Actually he should be gone already for messing up the RGIII deal so badly. Colt has to know he's toast. I'll only give Heckert 1\2 a pass because he's coming of of heart surgery and probably isn't at 100% yet.

    Hoorta, only you, Zombo, and a few others were willing to mortgage the future of the franchise's picks for a player that isn't even the the best QB in this draft. What a shame. We're both season ticketholders. If you'd be happy with RGIII getting creamed in our backfield or throwing to receivers that can't shake a defender, then good for you. I'm proud of our FO standing up to the simple-minded media and making decisions that will build a team that can be competitive over the long haul.

    roach. (McCoy is a better prospect than Tannehall or Weeden. I'm sure he'd welcome the competition, but there are better ways to use our picks.)

  • @miktoxic said:

    wrong.

    wrong again.

    How do you know I am not better than Colt?? You have no clue, I could be Aaron Rodgers behind this Computer.

    @tampadawgs said:

    How do you know I am not better than Colt?? You have no clue, I could be Aaron Rodgers behind this Computer.

    Rogers went to college and wouldn't write at a 10th grade level.

  • @tampadawgs said:

    How do you know I am not better than Colt?? You have no clue, I could be Aaron Rodgers behind this Computer.

    Rogers went to college and wouldn't write at a 10th grade level.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Rogers went to college and wouldn't write at a 10th grade level.

    yes he went to College but football players are not very smart, they get a free pass cause they are football players. ohh wait I mean I am not very smart because I played College football and I got a free pass 🙂. If you are going to talk about me please spell my last name correct please...

  • @hoorta said:

    Actually he should be gone already for messing up the RGIII deal so badly

    you gotta be shitting me

    @buckeyebrown said:

    you gotta be shitting me

    They did mess up the trade and they should be held responsible. Its not like they weren't in the mix. They offered 3 first round picks but couldn't pull the trigger by adding in a second rounder. Regardless of the trade itself you want your FO to have a winning mentality and in this instance they didn't do what was necessary to win. I've come out of this weekend with a lot dimmer view of our FO.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Rogers went to college and wouldn't write at a 10th grade level.

    yes he went to College but football players are not very smart, they get a free pass cause they are football players. ohh wait I mean I am not very smart because I played College football and I got a free pass 🙂. If you are going to talk about me please spell my last name correct please...

    @tampadawgs said:

    yes he went to College but football players are not very smart, they get a free pass cause they are football players. ohh wait I mean I am not very smart because I played College football and I got a free pass 🙂.

    We can tell. 😛

  • @buckeyebrown said:

    you gotta be shitting me

    They did mess up the trade and they should be held responsible. Its not like they weren't in the mix. They offered 3 first round picks but couldn't pull the trigger by adding in a second rounder. Regardless of the trade itself you want your FO to have a winning mentality and in this instance they didn't do what was necessary to win. I've come out of this weekend with a lot dimmer view of our FO.

    @taco918 said:

    They did mess up the trade and they should be held responsible. Its not like they weren't in the mix. They offered 3 first round picks but couldn't pull the trigger by adding in a second rounder. Regardless of the trade itself you want your FO to have a winning mentality and in this instance they didn't do what was necessary to win. I've come out of this weekend with a lot dimmer view of our FO.

    nobody is worth that in the draft ever.... I made fun of the bears for the cutler trade. besides sources say skins woulda just overtrumped browns anyways if we,d have paniced and thrown in the second. I.ll take the 3-5 starters well get with picks we saved