Skip to content

Some Fun Facts For You Redskin Fans

Locked The Browns Board
11 9 884
  • N Neo wrote on last edited by Neo
    #1

    Only one African American starting quarterback has ever won the Superbowl and you should already know who that is (I'm hoping) So you gave up three high draft picks with a 50/50 chance that he will bust? Good luck with that. We still have our two firsts, and I like those odds a lot better.

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by Neo
    #2

    14 first round quarterbacks won 24 Superbowls. While 12 non first round quarterbacks won 21 Superbowls (minus Trent Dilfer 😉) . So a little over half the Superbowls ever played were won by first rounders. Couple that with only one African American to ever win one, and the fact you guys gave a shit ton of picks to get him.

  • N Neo

    Only one African American starting quarterback has ever won the Superbowl and you should already know who that is (I'm hoping) So you gave up three high draft picks with a 50/50 chance that he will bust? Good luck with that. We still have our two firsts, and I like those odds a lot better.

    C Ceedub wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @neo said:

    Only one African American starting quarterback has ever won the Superbowl

    Why would you even go down this road?

    You know what type of quarterback has never won a Super Bowl? A Browns quarterback. We should be worrying about that instead of sour grapes.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #4

    well said.

  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #5

    sounds like you're eating some sour grapes.

  • N Neo

    Only one African American starting quarterback has ever won the Superbowl and you should already know who that is (I'm hoping) So you gave up three high draft picks with a 50/50 chance that he will bust? Good luck with that. We still have our two firsts, and I like those odds a lot better.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @neo said:

    Only one African American starting quarterback has ever won the Superbowl and you should already know who that is (I'm hoping) So you gave up three high draft picks with a 50/50 chance that he will bust? Good luck with that. We still have our two firsts, and I like those odds a lot better.

    This is the gayest statement I've read here in a while.

  • LoyaltyL Loyalty wrote on last edited by
    #7

    If you didn't see this coming (Cleveland not getting what it wanted) you must be slow.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #8

    How many African American QBs have been in the NFL vs white QBs

    Out of those total numbers, what percentage of each have won a super bowl

    Find that number then get back to me.

  • tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
    #9

    LOL- this is funny. "RG3 is black so odds are he will not win a Super Bowl" well!!!!

    The Browns are fucked

    Fact: Browns have not won a super bowl with the following:

    White kicker

    white punter

    black punter

    white QB

    white Left tackle

    Black Running back

    White Running back

    Black WR

    White RB

    I have a idea!!!!! Browns only draft slant eyed players!!!!! then we will win. you know they say Asians are the smartest in the world...LOL

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Racism isn't funny or objective. Mods should delete this thread.

  • LOL- this is funny. "RG3 is black so odds are he will not win a Super Bowl" well!!!!

    The Browns are fucked

    Fact: Browns have not won a super bowl with the following:

    White kicker

    white punter

    black punter

    white QB

    white Left tackle

    Black Running back

    White Running back

    Black WR

    White RB

    I have a idea!!!!! Browns only draft slant eyed players!!!!! then we will win. you know they say Asians are the smartest in the world...LOL

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @tampadawgs said:

    LOL- this is funny. "RG3 is black so odds are he will not win a Super Bowl" well!!!!

    The Browns are fucked

    Fact: Browns have not won a super bowl with the following:

    White kicker

    white punter

    black punter

    white QB

    white Left tackle

    Black Running back

    White Running back

    Black WR

    White RB

    I have a idea!!!!! Browns only draft slant eyed players!!!!! then we will win. you know they say Asians are the smartest in the world...LOL

    Funny ass post. LOL