Skins And Rg3
-
Would the Skins giving up those #1s to move up a done deal? I don't know how that could happen anyway so soon. Or would the latest Skins cap issue situation change everything, making RG3 a possibility?
I personally do not want RG3 even though he's a great prospect. He wouldn't do much until we get a stud RT and receivers at the very least. I believe the QB should be the last piece of the puzzle. (hence Aaron Rodgers for example)
-
I think RGIII should be on the Skins. He's a newbie but he has valid potential. In my opinion, RGIII would be a great QB. He just need time to get familiar with the team. He's a rookie so give him a shot!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login