Hillis To Kansas City
-
Is Richardson better than Ingram who came out of Alabama last year ?
-
I think Richardson was better, but now he seems more into body building than developing a football physic.
All he talked about pre-combine was doing more bench reps than any RB has ever done... and then he didn't show.
He looks overdeveloped now and a candidate for a muscle pull a week, as if there weren't enough injury concerns around him.
Bottom line: He's off my board.
-
Never liked Trent as I feel he is too slow to be successful. We need an Adrian Peterson type, and he is not it. Off my list as well.
-
quinn to the cheifs. one handoff to hillis from him would be epic
It is interesting. I always thought Quinn was a savage pick and not a Crennell guy. So, Im surprised to see him go to KC and RAC. But I cant hate on them. I wish them well,except when they play the Browns. Anyone else thinks with the way KC might be a much much better team this year and could be a dark horse? Eric Winston is a huge pickup.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login