Skip to content

Club Level Psl For Sale

Locked Tickets & Trading Forum
6 3 2.4k
  • I have a pair of club level PSLs, section 336 for sale. Retail value is $3,000. Make me an offer. May 1 is the transfer deadline. After that, you could still buy them, but they won't be transferred until next January. These are 8th row seats (only one row is actually in front of you ) and they are near the aisle.

    Season tickets, without the PSL, can be purchased too. I have seats in another section so I don't need these.

  • I have a pair of club level PSLs, section 336 for sale. Retail value is $3,000. Make me an offer. May 1 is the transfer deadline. After that, you could still buy them, but they won't be transferred until next January. These are 8th row seats (only one row is actually in front of you ) and they are near the aisle.

    Season tickets, without the PSL, can be purchased too. I have seats in another section so I don't need these.

    @sirluck said:

    I have a pair of club level PSLs, section 336 for sale. Retail value is $3,000. Make me an offer in the next week. April 1st is the transfer deadline. After that, you could still buy them, but they won't be transferred until next January.

    LMAO.

  • No thanks. Good luck.

  • Sold

  • actually, the PSL is sold, but the buyer hasn't paid for the tickets yet...anyone wanting to beat him to the punch is welcome to contact me. I didn't offer the guy financing, lol.

  • Okay, Mr. SlowPay paid for his tix...time to close this thread, lol.

    and a big RAZZZZZZBERRY to those who thought club seats couldn't be sold!