Fate Of Manning And Tebow
-
Here is what I predict to be the fate of Peyton Manning as he becomes a Denver Bronco:


He will become like John Unitas with the Chargers or Joe Namath with the Rams
And here will be the fate of Tim Tebow:

#15 for the Edmonton Eskimos.
-
Eh, Timbo, we're your biggest fans, eh. Are you allowed to drink beer, eh?

-
-
-
Eh, Tim, eh. This is what we call a Cheerleader in Canada. Some Canadians think aboot having sex with these girls. But I understand you aren't allowed to think like that. Too bad for you eh. We hope you do come up here to play. It means more beers and sex with girls for us, eh.

-
If we were good enoof for Doug Flutie we should be good enoof for you. But eh, unlike Doug who was from Boston, you are from Florida. He knew how to keep the girls warm. You don't. So leave them to us what knows how to warm them up, eh?

-
-
Might be this?
For a year or two, maybe. That is the plan. But:
Wee, sleekit, cow'rin, tim'rous beastie,
O, what a panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty
Wi bickering brattle!
I wad be laith to rin an' chase thee,
Wi' murdering pattle.
I'm truly sorry man's dominion
Has broken Nature's social union,
An' justifies that ill opinion
Which makes thee startle
At me, thy poor, earth born companion
An' fellow mortal!
I doubt na, whyles, but thou may thieve;
What then? poor beastie, thou maun live!
A daimen icker in a thrave
'S a sma' request;
I'll get a blessin wi' the lave,
An' never miss't.
Thy wee-bit housie, too, in ruin!
It's silly wa's the win's are strewin!
An' naething, now, to big a new ane,
O' foggage green!
An' bleak December's win's ensuin,
Baith snell an' keen!
Thou saw the fields laid bare an' waste,
An' weary winter comin fast,
An' cozie here, beneath the blast,
Thou thought to dwell,
Till crash! the cruel coulter past
Out thro' thy cell.
That wee bit heap o' leaves an' stibble,
Has cost thee monie a weary nibble!
Now thou's turned out, for a' thy trouble,
But house or hald,
To thole the winter's sleety dribble,
An' cranreuch cauld.
But Mousie, thou art no thy lane,
In proving foresight may be vain:
The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley,
An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,
For promis'd joy!
Still thou are blest, compared wi' me!
The present only toucheth thee:
But och! I backward cast my e'e,
On prospects drear!
An' forward, tho' I canna see,
I guess an' fear!
-
-
-
In case you didn't notice the purpose of this thread is to cause a certain amount of amusement at the shredding of Manning and Tebows' egos:
-
Romeo (Manning) kills off Tybalt's career (Tebow) in fair DenVerona:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
