What About Vy?
-
Totally agree with jnuh, on both comments!
-
I agree. You would have to think if anything it would push colt. If he would come here that is. I have always been a fan.
-
The Cleveland Longhorns
The Kansas City Browns
-
No. The guy is mobile and has a strong arm and that is it. He is a huge head case and last year showed to not only to suck at being a starter but to not even be a good back up QB.
-
I used to be a fan, and I was right about one thing: he was better than Leinart (Hi Shep!).
But seems to have had two big roadblocks: immaturity and stupidity.
Immaturity he can grow out of, maybe he already has.
But stupid stays with you for life.
Zombo
--But what the heck, bring him in
-
I used to be a fan, and I was right about one thing: he was better than Leinart (Hi Shep!).
But seems to have had two big roadblocks: immaturity and stupidity.
Immaturity he can grow out of, maybe he already has.
But stupid stays with you for life.
Zombo
--But what the heck, bring him in
Zombo said:
I used to be a fan, and I was right about one thing: he was better than Leinart (Hi Shep!).
But seems to have had two big roadblocks: immaturity and stupidity.
Immaturity he can grow out of, maybe he already has.
But stupid stays with you for life.
Zombo
--But what the heck, bring him in
What Zombo,said
-
He's a better Texas QB than Colt, that's for sure.
I say what the hell, it's worth a shot.
-
We said we were bringing in competition for Colt this offseason, let's do it. Young still has the talent to be a star. Worse case scenario, he's still a headcase and we go with the QBs we were stuck with anyway. I'm really not impressed with any of the QBs in the draft after the top 2, but what do I know.
Zombo
-
We said we were bringing in competition for Colt this offseason, let's do it. Young still has the talent to be a star. Worse case scenario, he's still a headcase and we go with the QBs we were stuck with anyway. I'm really not impressed with any of the QBs in the draft after the top 2, but what do I know.
Zombo
Zombo said:
We said we were bringing in competition for Colt this offseason, let's do it. Young still has the talent to be a star. Worse case scenario, he's still a headcase and we go with the QBs we were stuck with anyway. I'm really not impressed with any of the QBs in the draft after the top 2, but what do I know.
Zombo
Exactly. I don't see why we don't bring in a couple QB's every offseason. We're not exactly set at the QB position, and competition is healthy.
I'm not advocating an open QB competition every year, but what does it hurt to at least scout other options. At the very least, we just start Colt again.
-
I used to be a fan, and I was right about one thing: he was better than Leinart (Hi Shep!).
But seems to have had two big roadblocks: immaturity and stupidity.
Immaturity he can grow out of, maybe he already has.
But stupid stays with you for life.
Zombo
--But what the heck, bring him in
Zombo said:
I used to be a fan, and I was right about one thing: he was better than Leinart (Hi Shep!).
But seems to have had two big roadblocks: immaturity and stupidity.
Immaturity he can grow out of, maybe he already has.
But stupid stays with you for life.
Zombo
--But what the heck, bring him in
Actually I was under the understanding that Vince Young was still under contract with the Eagles. NO?
But....you mention Leinert. He IS still available. And Maybe Young is too.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login