Skip to content

Madden 13 Cover Voting: Round Of 32

The Browns Board
8 7 613
  • Haha, EA does not want another Brown in the cover.

    Round 1 has Aaron Rogers (1 seed) vs Joe Haden (16 seed)

  • I refuse to vote for Madden this year. It has nothing to do with the curse crap, it's because us Madden players deserve better than another Brown on the cover. I have a feeling the numbers are going to get fudged so it doesnt happen though haha

  • Haha, EA does not want another Brown in the cover.

    Round 1 has Aaron Rogers (1 seed) vs Joe Haden (16 seed)

    @mld-woody said:

    Haha, EA does not want another Brown in the cover.

    Round 1 has Aaron Rogers (1 seed) vs Joe Haden (16 seed)

    Vote for Joe anyway, he supports Cleveland every chance he gets.

    http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2013cover

    Zombo

  • I voted Rodgers. If we are being honest he deserves it over Joe and I would rather not risk any curse hitting Joe anyway. Regardless if the curse is real or not, the media WANTS it to be real and they sure as hell will make it seem real if you give them just one little bit of a chance. If Hillis wasn't on the cover last year no one would be talking about most of the shit that happened to him last season and no one would have ever mentioned some stupid ass story about him and the CIA. I don't need Haden on the cover so that next year I can read a story about him leaving to join become a body builder like his dad.

  • It's true, the curse is the attention to every little detail that everyone pays to what you do so that they can try and find the curse at work. It's too bad, Hillis and Richardson would have been a Runningback duo that would have brought back the magic that Paul Brown tried to capture with Jim Brown and Ernie Davis.

  • It's true, the curse is the attention to every little detail that everyone pays to what you do so that they can try and find the curse at work. It's too bad, Hillis and Richardson would have been a Runningback duo that would have brought back the magic that Paul Brown tried to capture with Jim Brown and Ernie Davis.

    @poeticg said:

    It's true, the curse is the attention to every little detail that everyone pays to what you do so that they can try and find the curse at work. It's too bad, Hillis and Richardson would have been a Runningback duo that would have brought back the magic that Paul Brown tried to capture with Jim Brown and Ernie Davis.

    Maybe Madden should just put Jim Brown on the cover and forget about all this silliness (except, of course, I know, it is all about publicity to sell their shit game)

  • personally i hope a brown on the cover of madden every year.

    MADDEN CURSE FOR LIFE!!!

  • @mike-h said:

    Sad thing is you actually believe this.

    Classic regression fallacy.

    Read my whole thing nim rod. It's not that I do believe in it, I believe that the media wants it to be real. That means any small injury or rumor is going to get blown way out of proportion by the media and it's going to draw the hated of fans.