Trivia Question Of The Day For 3/23/2012
-
As of Sunday the Final Four of the NCAA Tournament will be decided.
Name the schools that have made 10 or more Final Four appearances....and give the date each of those schools last won the title:
-
As of Sunday the Final Four of the NCAA Tournament will be decided.
Name the schools that have made 10 or more Final Four appearances....and give the date each of those schools last won the title:
As of Sunday the Final Four of the NCAA Tournament will be decided.
Name the schools that have made 10 or more Final Four appearances....and give the date each of those schools last won the title:
I don't know the years they last won the title but here would be my guess for most Final Fours:
UCLA
Duke
Kentucky
North Carolina
Kansas
Zombo
-
Not completely accurate Z. Mostly, but not totally.
-
Not completely accurate Z. Mostly, but not totally.
Not completely accurate Z. Mostly, but not totally.
I was thinking about Indiana, but I doubt they made it ten times.
If anything, I probably guessed too many teams.
UCLA, Duke, NC for sure. I will leave in Kansas and throw out Kentucky
Zombo
-
Not completely accurate Z. Mostly, but not totally.
I was thinking about Indiana, but I doubt they made it ten times.
If anything, I probably guessed too many teams.
UCLA, Duke, NC for sure. I will leave in Kansas and throw out Kentucky
Zombo
Zombo said:
I was thinking about Indiana, but I doubt they made it ten times.
If anything, I probably guessed too many teams.
UCLA, Duke, NC for sure. I will leave in Kansas and throw out Kentucky
Zombo
No Z, all the teams you mentioned were correct. The fact is you didn't guess enough teams. The 5 you mentioned plus another...and it is not Indiana.
-
Zombo said:
I was thinking about Indiana, but I doubt they made it ten times.
If anything, I probably guessed too many teams.
UCLA, Duke, NC for sure. I will leave in Kansas and throw out Kentucky
Zombo
No Z, all the teams you mentioned were correct. The fact is you didn't guess enough teams. The 5 you mentioned plus another...and it is not Indiana.
No Z, all the teams you mentioned were correct. The fact is you didn't guess enough teams. The 5 you mentioned plus another...and it is not Indiana.
My next guess would be Ohio State.
Zombo
-
No Z, all the teams you mentioned were correct. The fact is you didn't guess enough teams. The 5 you mentioned plus another...and it is not Indiana.
My next guess would be Ohio State.
Zombo
Zombo said:
My next guess would be Ohio State.
Zombo
That would be THE other school, correct.
Complete answer:
North Carolina 18 Final Fours, last title: 2009
UCLA 18 Final Fours, last title: 1995
Duke 15 Final Fours, last title: 2010
Kentucky 14 Final Fours, last title: 1998
Kansas 13 Final Fours, last title 2008
every year one of my highlights of the tournament is to hope that these boring blue teams get beat, them along with UConn. You know, there are 345 Division I schools. Why do the same fucking 6 always have to win?
The other is Ohio State who has not won since 1960
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login