Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think...
-
-
-
I don't value the combine as much as other people. I'm suggesting selecting TR with the number 4 overall and he didn't even participate in the combine. I've got Chase who preformed poorly as well as Vontaze. I did however move Stephen Hill up based on his preformance. I'm looking first and formost for quality football players, something that can be seen in watching any gametape from ASU last year or the year before. Vontaze's measureables may not have popped off the page or wowed people but that is good news as he'll likely be available later in the draft which makes him a steal for us.
-
to me Scott Paxson is hugely underrated. although he was only on the field in spot duty he was still responsible for a lot of QB pressures last season.....and don't quote me but I think he was one of the main players responsible for knocking both Big Gay and Jason Cambell out of the game.
he looks undersized but plays much bigger. I hope he sticks.
-
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Cribbs needs to be let go. The guy is taking up space that could be filled with fresh legs.
Agreed!
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Cribbs needs to be let go. The guy is taking up space that could be filled with fresh legs.
Agreed!
Agreed!
All the lack of talent on this team and you guys wanna bitch about the ONE player we have who can make a play...
WOW!! Comical
-
I cant believe mareshit is in bold SMH
-
to me Scott Paxson is hugely underrated. although he was only on the field in spot duty he was still responsible for a lot of QB pressures last season.....and don't quote me but I think he was one of the main players responsible for knocking both Big Gay and Jason Cambell out of the game.
he looks undersized but plays much bigger. I hope he sticks.
to me Scott Paxson is hugely underrated. although he was only on the field in spot duty he was still responsible for a lot of QB pressures last season.....and don't quote me but I think he was one of the main players responsible for knocking both Big Gay and Jason Cambell out of the game.
he looks undersized but plays much bigger. I hope he sticks.
Yes, he was the guy who fucked up Roethelstiltskin and yes, he is going to stick.
I love our D-Line. Love it.
Zombo
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Cribbs needs to be let go. The guy is taking up space that could be filled with fresh legs.
Kermit the Frog has fresh legs. You want him out there? Again, have a plan before you just ditch someone.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login