Skip to content

I Am Jeff Reed

The Browns Board
9 6 678
  • 's bodyguard right now at my job.

    I hate my life.

  • When you google "douchebag kicker" you get pictures of Jeff Reed.

    jeffreed1.jpg

    jeffreed11.jpg

  • Truly living up to his douchbag status, he left and tipped me absolutely fucking nothing.

  • what season of jershey shore was he in?

  • My uncle is the head security guard at the Pittsburgh arena and Jeff Reid used to go to Penguins games and other events all the time. He hated him because he would always show up drunk and obnoxious and hit on high school girls. He even played the "do you know who I am" card a couple of times. Total douche.

    Sidenote: why the hell does this guy still need a bodyguard?

  • I work in a dueling piano nightclub in Myrtle Beach and he showed up pissass drunk and his brother asked me to "take care of them and make sure nobody messed with them" and they would "take care of me".

    He then proceeded to get even more shitfaced and decided the clubs rules didn't apply to him, dancing with girls on stage, trying to sing with the performers and all around being a douchebag.

    At the end of the night, I half-walked, half-carried him out the back door so nobody would hound him or get pictures and they completely stiffed me.

    But I did get a sound clip of our Raven fan pianist singing "it's a small dick" about him while he was on stage, so it was kind of worth it.

  • why the hell is anyone even talking about jeff reed anymore? does he even kick in the NFL now? i heard he went to SF but i thought i heard he got cut too. but seriously, who cares?

  • why the hell is anyone even talking about jeff reed anymore? does he even kick in the NFL now? i heard he went to SF but i thought i heard he got cut too. but seriously, who cares?

    @gafreleets said:

    why the hell is anyone even talking about jeff reed anymore? does he even kick in the NFL now? i heard he went to SF but i thought i heard he got cut too. but seriously, who cares?

    That's the point. Why does he need a bodyguard?

    He walked and stage and was introduced and nobody knew who he was or even clapped. It's bad enough being a douchebag when you're famous, but being a washed up douchebag is unfathomable.

  • I think you were supposed to protect the paper towel dispensers in the restrooms from Jeff Reed.