Hilarious Video (Worth Your Time)
-
A friend of mine who is a diehard browns fan shared this with me. I was dieing.
It's shamefully true and ALMOST as good as the factory of sadness video.
-
-
Love it.
-
I paid face value for club seats to endure the St Louis debacle last season. Leaving the stadium, I can't recall ever feeling
more disslusioned and disgusted thinking that I actually payed $$$ to watch that goat fkcu. As The Great PT Barnum said: "there is one born every minute."
my Browns buddy gave me a new nickname after that game 'ATL" for All Time Loser
-
That's Mike Polk, by the way, Local cleveland comedian, funny dude, and the same guy in the factory of sadness video. Also check out 'Hastily made Cleveland Tourism video' it's good for a laugh.
-
That cat looks just like mine!
-
Already been posted
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login