Skip to content

Division 2 Qbs Adam Neugebauer

The Browns Board
3 3 832
  • Do you think would be worth a pickup in the 5th or 6th...6'1...pretty strong arm division II QB...nice touch on his throws. What I love about the kid is that he stays in the damn pocket where he is supposed to...even on a busted play he goes through the progression until he finds that open guy. 4000+ yds 40 TDs 65%+ comp criminal law degree

    More importantly it would be ironic and it's been long enough we find that diamond in the rough...the boy is from PA...Pittsburgh stole our OHIO boy from us when they drafted Ben lets take Adam from their state.

    If you guys know him personally what are your feelings...could he be a good quality backup? There is also that Semeanoe kid...but his spiral sucks

  • Everytime I say his last name i feel like a racist !!!

  • Everytime I say his last name i feel like a racist !!!

    @brownindian said:

    Everytime I say his last name i feel like a racist !!!