Skip to content

Football Gameplan's 2012 Nfl Mock Draft Video - April Fools

The Browns Board
7 5 390


  • Good morning Browns fans! Here's my April Fools Mock Draft video!

    Enjoy!

    Em
  • Hahaha, that was funny.

    I'd be cool with those picks for the Browns

  • Funny stuff... Wendy "Big Hands" Williams (ILB) 😆

    Clearly the makers of this little vid are Bengals fans... Bengal picks were the only serious moments of the vid.

  • LOL!! Thanks Guys!! Wendy Williams in a 3-4 scares me..

  • Our pick at number 4 is going to be a stud I say I say a stud

  • Our pick at number 4 is going to be a stud I say I say a stud

    @darren15 said:

    Our pick at number 4 is going to be a stud I say I say a stud

    LOL!!! I see what you did there!

  • My favorites:

    1)The Black QB- Tannihill!!! 😆

    2)Foghorn Leghorn to Cleveland!!! I'm still trying to figure out who the little chicken in the bonnet is... Marecic or McCoy? 😎

    3)Drafting Andre 3000 over RG3 😆