Skip to content

Draft Experts Question

The Browns Board
9 6 543
  • Hi

    I am quite new to the draft and I wanted to ask anyone if they could put out an offense and defense from this years draft who would be the 11 on each side ?

  • Offense

    QB-Andrew Luck

    HB-Trent Richardson

    FB-Chad Diehl

    LT-Matt Kalil

    LG-David DeCastro

    C-Peter Konz

    RG-Cordy Glenn

    RT-Riley Reiff

    TE-Coby Fleener

    WR-Justin Blackmon

    WR-Michael Floyd

    Defense

    DT-Dontari Poe

    DT-Fletcher Cox

    DE-Melvin Ingram

    DE-Quinton Coples

    ILB-Luke Kuechly/Dont'a Hightower

    OLB-Zach Brown

    OLB-Lavonte David

    CB-Morris Claiborne

    CB-Stephon Gilmore

    FS-Dre Kirkpatrick

    SS-Mark Barron

    Since you didn't say, I just went with a 4-3 defense. I moved Kirkpatrick to FS as I see his a better fit as a FS... not saying that he couldn't be a NFL CB, just that I think his impact would be greater as a FS. Hope this helped. 🙂

  • Offense

    QB-Andrew Luck

    HB-Trent Richardson

    FB-Chad Diehl

    LT-Matt Kalil

    LG-David DeCastro

    C-Peter Konz

    RG-Cordy Glenn

    RT-Riley Reiff

    TE-Coby Fleener

    WR-Justin Blackmon

    WR-Michael Floyd

    Defense

    DT-Dontari Poe

    DT-Fletcher Cox

    DE-Melvin Ingram

    DE-Quinton Coples

    ILB-Luke Kuechly/Dont'a Hightower

    OLB-Zach Brown

    OLB-Lavonte David

    CB-Morris Claiborne

    CB-Stephon Gilmore

    FS-Dre Kirkpatrick

    SS-Mark Barron

    Since you didn't say, I just went with a 4-3 defense. I moved Kirkpatrick to FS as I see his a better fit as a FS... not saying that he couldn't be a NFL CB, just that I think his impact would be greater as a FS. Hope this helped. 🙂

    @poeticg said:

    Offense

    QB-Andrew Luck

    HB-Trent Richardson

    FB-Chad Diehl

    LT-Matt Kalil

    LG-David DeCastro

    C-Peter Konz

    RG-Cordy Glenn

    RT-Riley Reiff

    TE-Coby Fleener

    WR-Justin Blackmon

    WR-Michael Floyd

    Defense

    DT-Dontari Poe

    DT-Fletcher Cox

    DE-Melvin Ingram

    DE-Quinton Coples

    ILB-Luke Kuechly/Dont'a Hightower

    OLB-Zach Brown

    OLB-Lavonte David

    CB-Morris Claiborne

    CB-Stephon Gilmore

    FS-Dre Kirkpatrick

    SS-Mark Barron

    Since you didn't say, I just went with a 4-3 defense. I moved Kirkpatrick to FS as I see his a better fit as a FS... not saying that he couldn't be a NFL CB, just that I think his impact would be greater as a FS. Hope this helped. 🙂

    That would be such a sick team...

  • Offense

    QB-Andrew Luck

    HB-Trent Richardson

    FB-Chad Diehl

    LT-Matt Kalil

    LG-David DeCastro

    C-Peter Konz

    RG-Cordy Glenn

    RT-Riley Reiff

    TE-Coby Fleener

    WR-Justin Blackmon

    WR-Michael Floyd

    Defense

    DT-Dontari Poe

    DT-Fletcher Cox

    DE-Melvin Ingram

    DE-Quinton Coples

    ILB-Luke Kuechly/Dont'a Hightower

    OLB-Zach Brown

    OLB-Lavonte David

    CB-Morris Claiborne

    CB-Stephon Gilmore

    FS-Dre Kirkpatrick

    SS-Mark Barron

    Since you didn't say, I just went with a 4-3 defense. I moved Kirkpatrick to FS as I see his a better fit as a FS... not saying that he couldn't be a NFL CB, just that I think his impact would be greater as a FS. Hope this helped. 🙂

    @poeticg said:

    Offense

    QB-Andrew Luck

    HB-Trent Richardson

    FB-Chad Diehl

    LT-Matt Kalil

    LG-David DeCastro

    C-Peter Konz

    RG-Cordy Glenn

    RT-Riley Reiff

    TE-Coby Fleener

    WR-Justin Blackmon

    WR-Michael Floyd

    Defense

    DT-Dontari Poe

    DT-Fletcher Cox

    DE-Melvin Ingram

    DE-Quinton Coples

    ILB-Luke Kuechly/Dont'a Hightower

    OLB-Zach Brown

    OLB-Lavonte David

    CB-Morris Claiborne

    CB-Stephon Gilmore

    FS-Dre Kirkpatrick

    SS-Mark Barron

    Since you didn't say, I just went with a 4-3 defense. I moved Kirkpatrick to FS as I see his a better fit as a FS... not saying that he couldn't be a NFL CB, just that I think his impact would be greater as a FS. Hope this helped. 🙂

    OK, question: If you could take the entire Cleveland Browns team and replace it with the one you just named, would you do it?

  • @poeticg said:

    Offense

    QB-Andrew Luck

    HB-Trent Richardson

    FB-Chad Diehl

    LT-Matt Kalil

    LG-David DeCastro

    C-Peter Konz

    RG-Cordy Glenn

    RT-Riley Reiff

    TE-Coby Fleener

    WR-Justin Blackmon

    WR-Michael Floyd

    Defense

    DT-Dontari Poe

    DT-Fletcher Cox

    DE-Melvin Ingram

    DE-Quinton Coples

    ILB-Luke Kuechly/Dont'a Hightower

    OLB-Zach Brown

    OLB-Lavonte David

    CB-Morris Claiborne

    CB-Stephon Gilmore

    FS-Dre Kirkpatrick

    SS-Mark Barron

    Since you didn't say, I just went with a 4-3 defense. I moved Kirkpatrick to FS as I see his a better fit as a FS... not saying that he couldn't be a NFL CB, just that I think his impact would be greater as a FS. Hope this helped. 🙂

    OK, question: If you could take the entire Cleveland Browns team and replace it with the one you just named, would you do it?

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, question: If you could take the entire Cleveland Browns team and replace it with the one you just named, would you do it?

    No question about it. absolutely. right now. Except for Joe Thomas (possibly Mack) every single position should be an upgrade over what we have (based on potential, projections, and hype of course)

  • @the-gipper said:

    OK, question: If you could take the entire Cleveland Browns team and replace it with the one you just named, would you do it?

    No question about it. absolutely. right now. Except for Joe Thomas (possibly Mack) every single position should be an upgrade over what we have (based on potential, projections, and hype of course)

    @cribbs-is-the-man said:

    No question about it. absolutely. right now. Except for Joe Thomas (possibly Mack) every single position should be an upgrade over what we have (based on potential, projections, and hype of course)

    I'd throw Phil Taylor in that group too. Not really sold on any of the DT's coming out this year.

  • @cribbs-is-the-man said:

    No question about it. absolutely. right now. Except for Joe Thomas (possibly Mack) every single position should be an upgrade over what we have (based on potential, projections, and hype of course)

    I'd throw Phil Taylor in that group too. Not really sold on any of the DT's coming out this year.

    @taco918 said:

    I'd throw Phil Taylor in that group too. Not really sold on any of the DT's coming out this year.

    Maybe Joe Haden as well? Does anyone think that Claiborne or Gilmore or any of the other CBs can be as good as Haden?

  • @taco918 said:

    I'd throw Phil Taylor in that group too. Not really sold on any of the DT's coming out this year.

    Maybe Joe Haden as well? Does anyone think that Claiborne or Gilmore or any of the other CBs can be as good as Haden?

    @the-gipper said:

    Maybe Joe Haden as well? Does anyone think that Claiborne or Gilmore or any of the other CBs can be as good as Haden?

    Claiborne and Jenkins can be. No one else is as good as those two. Jenkins is just a head case.

  • @taco918 said:

    I'd throw Phil Taylor in that group too. Not really sold on any of the DT's coming out this year.

    Maybe Joe Haden as well? Does anyone think that Claiborne or Gilmore or any of the other CBs can be as good as Haden?

    @the-gipper said:

    Maybe Joe Haden as well? Does anyone think that Claiborne or Gilmore or any of the other CBs can be as good as Haden?

    I love Haden, but I think Claiborne will be better. I thought about Taylor and Rubin. Possibly slightly better. Obviously depends on how these prospects end up performing...