Remember When...
-
It won't be legal until they come up with a quick way to monitor it in your system like the breathalyzer with alcohol.
Ironically not the only Lion rookie caught with weed.
I would say the best way to do that is with some type of meter like diabetics use to gauge glucose levels in the blood...Im sure the technology is available to create something like that and theyre simple and quick to use,as Im a type 2 diabetic Myself.
I would say the best way to do that is with some type of meter like diabetics use to gauge glucose levels in the blood...Im sure the technology is available to create something like that and theyre simple and quick to use,as Im a type 2 diabetic Myself.
The problem is determining if they are high (and driving) at that point in time, cause obviously if its legal then you are allowed to have it in your blood... That makes it tough.
-
pinch hitter lol.. never heard it called that before, but I like it. I may have to go get me a pinch hitter sometime soon.
As for pot.. come on man, its a plant made by "God"
Not to mention it will be legal sometime in the next 10 years
It won't be legal until they come up with a quick way to monitor it in your system like the breathalyzer with alcohol.
Ironically not the only Lion rookie caught with weed.
Ironically not the only Lion rookie caught with weed.
I just read that 3 of their 5 draft picks from 2011 have been charged with possession this off season. It must be a chill ass locker room.
-
pinch hitter lol.. never heard it called that before, but I like it. I may have to go get me a pinch hitter sometime soon.
As for pot.. come on man, its a plant made by "God"
Not to mention it will be legal sometime in the next 10 years
-
-
pinch hitter lol.. never heard it called that before, but I like it. I may have to go get me a pinch hitter sometime soon.
As for pot.. come on man, its a plant made by "God"
Not to mention it will be legal sometime in the next 10 years
It won't be legal until they come up with a quick way to monitor it in your system like the breathalyzer with alcohol.
Ironically not the only Lion rookie caught with weed.
It won't be legal until they come up with a quick way to monitor it in your system like the breathalyzer with alcohol.
Ironically not the only Lion rookie caught with weed.
authorities can check for Taco bell wrappers, roach clips and bong water with a simple visual? then busted! besides this economy needs a money maker - pot
tax -
It won't be legal until they come up with a quick way to monitor it in your system like the breathalyzer with alcohol.
Ironically not the only Lion rookie caught with weed.
authorities can check for Taco bell wrappers, roach clips and bong water with a simple visual? then busted! besides this economy needs a money maker - pot
taxauthorities can check for Taco bell wrappers, roach clips and bong water with a simple visual? then busted! besides this economy needs a money maker - pot
taxAnd then Pot Flavoured Tea a.k.a POTty ...
-
authorities can check for Taco bell wrappers, roach clips and bong water with a simple visual? then busted! besides this economy needs a money maker - pot
taxAnd then Pot Flavoured Tea a.k.a POTty ...
And then Pot Flavoured Tea a.k.a POTty ...
CANNIbiscuits and POTty!
-
you bunch of stoners... SMH
-
We should legalize and tax weed, make some money.
I don't smoke, but I don't see that much harm in doing it outside of possibly being lazy.
I wouldn't be that worried about him smoking weed as a "character issue." Now if he tested positive at the combine or something youmight have to look into that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login