2012 Schedule Leaked
-
How about we make this so it is a little more readable:
Week 1 Sunday 9/9/2012 Bengals @ Browns CBS 1:00 PM
Week 2 Sunday 9/16/2012 Browns @ Giants CBS 1:00 PM
Week 3 Sunday 9/23/2012 Browns @ Cowboys CBS 4:15 PM
Week 4 Thursday 9/27/2012 Ravens @ Browns NFLN 8:20 PM
Week 5 Sunday 10/7/2012 Browns @ Broncos CBS 4:15 PM
Week 6 Sunday 10/14/2012 Chargers @ Browns CBS 1:00 PM
Week 7 Sunday 10/21/2012 Redskins @ Browns FOX 1:00 PM
Week 8 Sunday 10/28/2012 Browns @ Steelers CBS 1:00 PM
Week 9 Monday 11/5/2012 Eagles @ Browns ESPN 8:30 PM
Week 10 BYE
Week 11 Sunday 11/18/2012 Bills @ Browns CBS 1:00 PM
Week 12 Sunday 11/25/2012 Steelers @ Browns CBS 1:00 PM
Week 13 Sunday 12/2/2012 Browns @ Bengals CBS 1:00 PM
Week 14 Sunday 12/9/2012 Browns @ Raiders CBS 4:15 PM
Week 15 Sunday 12/16/2012 Browns @ Colts CBS 1:00 PM
Week 16 Sunday 12/23/2012 Chiefs @ Browns CBS 1:00 PM
Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Browns @ Ravens CBS 1:00 PM
-
Let's assume this schedule is accurate....what happened to the concept of putting games against your division foes at the end of the year. Last year I believe the Browns last 3 games were against the Bengals, Rats, and Squibs. This year only the Ravens show up at the end of the schedule.
Also, which would be the game for the big tailgate party when the boys from the UK come over?
Its up to them to decide, but since I am going to be out of town for the week 7 and 8 games I would vote for the Chargers or Eagles games. (Westside Steve would probably also be out of town for the week 7 and 8 games)
If the Browns are really playing a Monday Night game on Nov. 5th, that might be appealing to them.
And if anyone was to make a road trip for a game the ones on Sept. 16 to NYC, Oct. 7 to Denver and Dec. 9 to Oakland seem the most interesting
-
I can see our best chance of a win coming in week 10 ....
-
Let's assume this schedule is accurate....what happened to the concept of putting games against your division foes at the end of the year. Last year I believe the Browns last 3 games were against the Bengals, Rats, and Squibs. This year only the Ravens show up at the end of the schedule.
Also, which would be the game for the big tailgate party when the boys from the UK come over?
Its up to them to decide, but since I am going to be out of town for the week 7 and 8 games I would vote for the Chargers or Eagles games. (Westside Steve would probably also be out of town for the week 7 and 8 games)
If the Browns are really playing a Monday Night game on Nov. 5th, that might be appealing to them.
And if anyone was to make a road trip for a game the ones on Sept. 16 to NYC, Oct. 7 to Denver and Dec. 9 to Oakland seem the most interesting
Let's assume this schedule is accurate....what happened to the concept of putting games against your division foes at the end of the year. Last year I believe the Browns last 3 games were against the Bengals, Rats, and Squibs. This year only the Ravens show up at the end of the schedule.
Also, which would be the game for the big tailgate party when the boys from the UK come over?
Its up to them to decide, but since I am going to be out of town for the week 7 and 8 games I would vote for the Chargers or Eagles games. (Westside Steve would probably also be out of town for the week 7 and 8 games)
If the Browns are really playing a Monday Night game on Nov. 5th, that might be appealing to them.
And if anyone was to make a road trip for a game the ones on Sept. 16 to NYC, Oct. 7 to Denver and Dec. 9 to Oakland seem the most interesting
Football was created to be played at 1:00pm on Sundays. Anything else is for wimps that watch from their couch on Sunday nights, or Monday nights, or Thursday nights. Prime time wimps.
-
Let's assume this schedule is accurate....what happened to the concept of putting games against your division foes at the end of the year. Last year I believe the Browns last 3 games were against the Bengals, Rats, and Squibs. This year only the Ravens show up at the end of the schedule.
Also, which would be the game for the big tailgate party when the boys from the UK come over?
Its up to them to decide, but since I am going to be out of town for the week 7 and 8 games I would vote for the Chargers or Eagles games. (Westside Steve would probably also be out of town for the week 7 and 8 games)
If the Browns are really playing a Monday Night game on Nov. 5th, that might be appealing to them.
And if anyone was to make a road trip for a game the ones on Sept. 16 to NYC, Oct. 7 to Denver and Dec. 9 to Oakland seem the most interesting
Football was created to be played at 1:00pm on Sundays. Anything else is for wimps that watch from their couch on Sunday nights, or Monday nights, or Thursday nights. Prime time wimps.
Football was created to be played at 1:00pm on Sundays. Anything else is for wimps that watch from their couch on Sunday nights, or Monday nights, or Thursday nights. Prime time wimps.
Football is around and is as big as it is because it MAKES MONEY
Guess what makes money? Prime time games...
-
All I did was cut and past the post, if its true then its great that the Browns have 2 primetime games, if its not true well, then we do not have two primetime games. Just giving you info, so we can stop talking about the draft
I love draft time, but shit this board is LOADED with who and what the Browns should do. Nothing wrong with that just Wanted to read something different
-
With the way our Defense plays these are going to be some good games to fucking watch
Hate Shitsburgh and The Fake Browns
But i get to see Philly All-Stars, The RG3 Skins try their hand at us, the superbowl champs testing our mettle, The Peyton Manning Broncos!!!, The Andrew Luck Colts, And last but not Least the Kansas City Cheifs with Brian Dabol And Peyton Hillis return to try and run a hole down our guts... And they might because we have the crappiest Run Defense all the time.
This year might not look impressive YET but like all of us dreamers we'll draft and we'll get some of the guys we want and we'll be all excited to win, and the other half of u flamers will hate all the time while you claim to be a fan. Gonna be a dam good season game wise i am looking forward to see how we play out with this schedule.
-
With the way our Defense plays these are going to be some good games to fucking watch
Hate Shitsburgh and The Fake Browns
But i get to see Philly All-Stars, The RG3 Skins try their hand at us, the superbowl champs testing our mettle, The Peyton Manning Broncos!!!, The Andrew Luck Colts, And last but not Least the Kansas City Cheifs with Brian Dabol And Peyton Hillis return to try and run a hole down our guts... And they might because we have the crappiest Run Defense all the time.
This year might not look impressive YET but like all of us dreamers we'll draft and we'll get some of the guys we want and we'll be all excited to win, and the other half of u flamers will hate all the time while you claim to be a fan. Gonna be a dam good season game wise i am looking forward to see how we play out with this schedule.
With the way our Defense plays these are going to be some good games to fucking watch
Hate Shitsburgh and The Fake Browns
But i get to see Philly All-Stars, The RG3 Skins try their hand at us, the superbowl champs testing our mettle, The Peyton Manning Broncos!!!, The Andrew Luck Colts, And last but not Least the Kansas City Cheifs with Brian Dabol And Peyton Hillis return to try and run a hole down our guts... And they might because we have the crappiest Run Defense all the time.
This year might not look impressive YET but like all of us dreamers we'll draft and we'll get some of the guys we want and we'll be all excited to win, and the other half of u flamers will hate all the time while you claim to be a fan. Gonna be a dam good season game wise i am looking forward to see how we play out with this schedule.
Good point. This season will be entertaining as hell as we get SMASHED week in and week out.
-
Let's assume this schedule is accurate....what happened to the concept of putting games against your division foes at the end of the year. Last year I believe the Browns last 3 games were against the Bengals, Rats, and Squibs. This year only the Ravens show up at the end of the schedule.
Also, which would be the game for the big tailgate party when the boys from the UK come over?
Its up to them to decide, but since I am going to be out of town for the week 7 and 8 games I would vote for the Chargers or Eagles games. (Westside Steve would probably also be out of town for the week 7 and 8 games)
If the Browns are really playing a Monday Night game on Nov. 5th, that might be appealing to them.
And if anyone was to make a road trip for a game the ones on Sept. 16 to NYC, Oct. 7 to Denver and Dec. 9 to Oakland seem the most interesting
Football was created to be played at 1:00pm on Sundays. Anything else is for wimps that watch from their couch on Sunday nights, or Monday nights, or Thursday nights. Prime time wimps.
Football was created to be played at 1:00pm on Sundays. Anything else is for wimps that watch from their couch on Sunday nights, or Monday nights, or Thursday nights. Prime time wimps.
I pretty much agree. I am not big on those night games. I will say I don't mind a 4PM start at home every once in a while. That allows for a later tailgate start or a longer tailgate, whichever you wish.
Assuming this is correct, I'll be up for the opener against Cincy, then the back to back weeks in Oct. against the Chargers and Skins and the back to back Nov. dates against the Bills and Steelers.
I won't go to the Monday and Thursday games and will be in Venice for the Dec. game. Maybe I will drive a ways down the coast and join Zombo and his group to view that game. I think it is about 100 miles.
-
Football was created to be played at 1:00pm on Sundays. Anything else is for wimps that watch from their couch on Sunday nights, or Monday nights, or Thursday nights. Prime time wimps.
I pretty much agree. I am not big on those night games. I will say I don't mind a 4PM start at home every once in a while. That allows for a later tailgate start or a longer tailgate, whichever you wish.
Assuming this is correct, I'll be up for the opener against Cincy, then the back to back weeks in Oct. against the Chargers and Skins and the back to back Nov. dates against the Bills and Steelers.
I won't go to the Monday and Thursday games and will be in Venice for the Dec. game. Maybe I will drive a ways down the coast and join Zombo and his group to view that game. I think it is about 100 miles.
I pretty much agree. I am not big on those night games. I will say I don't mind a 4PM start at home every once in a while. That allows for a later tailgate start or a longer tailgate, whichever you wish.
Assuming this is correct, I'll be up for the opener against Cincy, then the back to back weeks in Oct. against the Chargers and Skins and the back to back Nov. dates against the Bills and Steelers.
I won't go to the Monday and Thursday games and will be in Venice for the Dec. game. Maybe I will drive a ways down the coast and join Zombo and his group to view that game. I think it is about 100 miles.
4pm games can always be very messy, specially if had long night out before, too much time at tailgate to finish off the bottles of Shine, Whisky and Orange shit. Though 4pm game early sept when sun shining and the hot girls are out in there short shorts and soccer socks, might have Stan polishing his soccer moms van up nice and shiny.
-
It's a little tough to believe because we got a home primetime games, let alone 2. We will see.
-
Not sure why we are suddenly "in trouble" we already knew who would play and where ... it was just a matter of the dates.
Win your division games.
Win your division games.
Win your division games.
The rest will fall in place ... if you are good you will have a good record, if you are bad you will have a bad record. (I know, it's deep)
Win your division games.
Zombo
--Don't even look at our record versus the AFC North since 99, it will make your eyes bleed.
Zombo said:
Not sure why we are suddenly "in trouble" we already knew who would play and where ... it was just a matter of the dates.
Win your division games.
Win your division games.
Win your division games.
The rest will fall in place ... if you are good you will have a good record, if you are bad you will have a bad record. (I know, it's deep)
Win your division games.
Zombo
--Don't even look at our record versus the AFC North since 99, it will make your eyes bleed.
I was thinking the same thing.
-
I pretty much agree. I am not big on those night games. I will say I don't mind a 4PM start at home every once in a while. That allows for a later tailgate start or a longer tailgate, whichever you wish.
Assuming this is correct, I'll be up for the opener against Cincy, then the back to back weeks in Oct. against the Chargers and Skins and the back to back Nov. dates against the Bills and Steelers.
I won't go to the Monday and Thursday games and will be in Venice for the Dec. game. Maybe I will drive a ways down the coast and join Zombo and his group to view that game. I think it is about 100 miles.
4pm games can always be very messy, specially if had long night out before, too much time at tailgate to finish off the bottles of Shine, Whisky and Orange shit. Though 4pm game early sept when sun shining and the hot girls are out in there short shorts and soccer socks, might have Stan polishing his soccer moms van up nice and shiny.
4pm games can always be very messy, specially if had long night out before, too much time at tailgate to finish off the bottles of Shine, Whisky and Orange shit. Though 4pm game early sept when sun shining and the hot girls are out in there short shorts and soccer socks, might have Stan polishing his soccer moms van up nice and shiny.
Assuming this schedule is correct, when are you looking at making your trip over?
-
Football was created to be played at 1:00pm on Sundays. Anything else is for wimps that watch from their couch on Sunday nights, or Monday nights, or Thursday nights. Prime time wimps.
I pretty much agree. I am not big on those night games. I will say I don't mind a 4PM start at home every once in a while. That allows for a later tailgate start or a longer tailgate, whichever you wish.
Assuming this is correct, I'll be up for the opener against Cincy, then the back to back weeks in Oct. against the Chargers and Skins and the back to back Nov. dates against the Bills and Steelers.
I won't go to the Monday and Thursday games and will be in Venice for the Dec. game. Maybe I will drive a ways down the coast and join Zombo and his group to view that game. I think it is about 100 miles.
I won't go to the Monday and Thursday games and will be in Venice for the Dec. game. Maybe I will drive a ways down the coast and join Zombo and his group to view that game. I think it is about 100 miles.
Less than that. And we would be honored to have such an esteemed guest join us.
Zombo
-
4pm games can always be very messy, specially if had long night out before, too much time at tailgate to finish off the bottles of Shine, Whisky and Orange shit. Though 4pm game early sept when sun shining and the hot girls are out in there short shorts and soccer socks, might have Stan polishing his soccer moms van up nice and shiny.
Assuming this schedule is correct, when are you looking at making your trip over?
Assuming this schedule is correct, when are you looking at making your trip over?
Is lil more difficult for myself this year as I leave the Military in August so will be starting in a new Job hopefully just before then, so depends on what vacation I get and how soon after starting can ask for time off, hoping to get job working Offshore on the rigs in which case will be fine as its usually 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, so will likely come over least couple times this year if manage to get job doing that, otherwise will just have to play it by ear, though as schedule looks now, I would prob pick Chargers and Redskins games to come across for, or whatever one Howie and G are planning for.
-
Assuming this schedule is correct, when are you looking at making your trip over?
Is lil more difficult for myself this year as I leave the Military in August so will be starting in a new Job hopefully just before then, so depends on what vacation I get and how soon after starting can ask for time off, hoping to get job working Offshore on the rigs in which case will be fine as its usually 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, so will likely come over least couple times this year if manage to get job doing that, otherwise will just have to play it by ear, though as schedule looks now, I would prob pick Chargers and Redskins games to come across for, or whatever one Howie and G are planning for.
Is lil more difficult for myself this year as I leave the Military in August so will be starting in a new Job hopefully just before then, so depends on what vacation I get and how soon after starting can ask for time off, hoping to get job working Offshore on the rigs in which case will be fine as its usually 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, so will likely come over least couple times this year if manage to get job doing that, otherwise will just have to play it by ear, though as schedule looks now, I would prob pick Chargers and Redskins games to come across for, or whatever one Howie and G are planning for.
The game against the Baby Blues is looking sweet.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login