H&h's "guys"
-
I think it would be pretty awesome if he made a comeback, ala Dequell Jackson. 2 years out, 3rd one is a charm
-
-
comeback from what?
so someone should start a 'DO OR DIE' list. players who we feel need to prove themselves this year or be gone.
we already who's at the top of the list.
Exactly. What the fuck has he done at the pro level? Oh, I found his wikipedia page. He has two receptions for 12 yards. If he can't beat out MoMass, Little, Cribbs, and Norwood, then get someone who can! We had better draft a receiver.
-
comeback from what?
so someone should start a 'DO OR DIE' list. players who we feel need to prove themselves this year or be gone.
we already who's at the top of the list.
Exactly. What the fuck has he done at the pro level? Oh, I found his wikipedia page. He has two receptions for 12 yards. If he can't beat out MoMass, Little, Cribbs, and Norwood, then get someone who can! We had better draft a receiver.
Exactly. What the fuck has he done at the pro level? Oh, I found his wikipedia page. He has two receptions for 12 yards. If he can't beat out MoMass, Little, Cribbs, and Norwood, then get someone who can! We had better draft a receiver.
With 13 picks there is no doubt that they will. Perhaps even with the top pick.
-
OK, so here are the positions on a football team. I am inserting into these positions the "Guys" that Holmgren and Heckert hand picked in the draft that would currently be slated to start for the Browns:
QB: Colt MCCoy
FB: Owen Marecic
HB: Montario Hardesty
WR1: Greg Little
WR2: -
TE: Jordan Cameron
LOT: #
LOG: Jason Pinkston
#ROG: Shaun Lauvao
ROT: -
DE1: Jabal Sheard
DT1: Phil Taylor
DT2: #
DE2: @
OLB1: -
MLB: #
OLB2: @
CB1: Joe Haden
SS: TJ Ward
FS: -
CB2: @
As you can see, fully one half of the slated starters on this team are H&H Guys they have drafted in their first two drafts they have been in charge of for the Cleveland Browns.
The # stand for Browns players that were here before them that they are all right with. These include Joe Thomas, Alex Mack, Ahtyba Rubin, and D'Qwell Jackson.
The @ stand for Free agents that H&H have picked up that they are probably satisfied in the positions they are in. These include Sheldon Brown, Chris Gocung and Frostee Rucker....though these are guys that H&H may be willing to replace given the right circumstances.
The - symbol stands for positions that are not filled by an H&H Guy that they really care about. (sure they may have acquired Usama Young or Scott Fujita...but they were only temporary until they could really get "their guy").
As I see it those 4 spots: FS, OLB, WR, RT are H&Hs #1 priorities in the upcoming draft.
Secondarily, if the right prospect is there, they may use a high pick to replace someone they are not as high on (like Maybe Claiborne in place of Sheldon Brown).
But, as I see it, they will not bring in anyone until later on in the draft to push any of the guys in the list noted above.
Yes, I do believe they WILL bring in a RB and a QB....but as projects.
Starting in the 4th round they may look at an Austin Davis or a Nick Foles(I think they should) at QB, and/or a LaMichael James, Ronnie Hillman, Cyrus Gray, Terence Ganaway at RB.
OK, so here are the positions on a football team. I am inserting into these positions the "Guys" that Holmgren and Heckert hand picked in the draft that would currently be slated to start for the Browns:
Interesting analytical approach, Gip...
To be completely honest I wouldn't be mad with this draft.
Agree... but J.Martin falling to #22 is optmistic and why I favor trading down the 4 to nab Floyd and using the spoils of the trade down to move up the 22.
Yo, hate to dismiss your blowing of an o-ring but the other CM(Carlton Mitchell) will be on the team this year. He's a good player, at 6'3" tall with some speed(4.28-4.47) and good hops(36-38") he's a real sleeper...
LOL... yup asleep for two years and counting...
The kid has two-years left on his original, 4-year contract, but he may be the poster boy for combine measurements not translating to the game.
-
Its possible that H&H boys Buster Skrine or Eric Hagg could also actually be penned in as starters. They seem to possibly have some potential. Not so much with Carlton Mitchell..though he is still on the team.
I swear to god if he makes the team this year I'm gonna blow an o-ring.
I swear to god if he makes the team this year I'm gonna blow an o-ring.
Someone's got to play on the practice squad or maybe we should get rid of all them too.

Then let his oft-injured ass take up a roster spot on another NFL team.
Get rid of Hardesty too then...
He had 2 catches because they rarely used him. And it's ain't easy being a WR on this team...
I'm definitely biased to him since he was on my school's team. Give him some time, if he doesn't show anything by the end of his contract then let him go.
-
I swear to god if he makes the team this year I'm gonna blow an o-ring.
Someone's got to play on the practice squad or maybe we should get rid of all them too.

Then let his oft-injured ass take up a roster spot on another NFL team.
Get rid of Hardesty too then...
He had 2 catches because they rarely used him. And it's ain't easy being a WR on this team...
I'm definitely biased to him since he was on my school's team. Give him some time, if he doesn't show anything by the end of his contract then let him go.
Someone's got to play on the practice squad or maybe we should get rid of all them too.
Get rid of Hardesty too then...
He had 2 catches because they rarely used him. And it's ain't easy being a WR on this team...
I'm definitely biased to him since he was on my school's team. Give him some time, if he doesn't show anything by the end of his contract then let him go.
I'm fine with the both of them on the practice squad. They suck.
-
I really don't understand what's wrong with keeping him as the 5th WR. He's good on special teams and he made catches at the end of last year.
Most importantly: We can use picks at the end of the draft [instead of WR] to search for potential at other positions.
Draft one of : Blackmon/Wright/Hill
4 from last year: Little/MoMa/Norwood/Mitchell. Start Blackmon/Little. Norwood at 3, MoMa at 4, Carlton at 5.
Many teams have players a heck of a lot worse at the 5WR spot than Carlton Mitchell. We don't know that "he sucks" - all we know is that he's been injured.
-
-
That's because you're too busy enjoying my oral pleasure.
I'll suck your dick, faggot.
Shit just got wierd
-
That's because you're too busy enjoying my oral pleasure.
I'll suck your dick, faggot.
Shit just got wierd
Shit just got wierd
Indeed it did.
-
Vapor has the innate ability to pervert any forum. It's sad.
-
Oh yeah, well I want to jerk you off!
You all should watch Blue Mountain State.
-
Oh yeah, well I want to jerk you off!
You all should watch Blue Mountain State.
Oh yeah, well I want to jerk you off!
You all should watch Blue Mountain State.
Or see 21 Jump Street. "I'm going to beet your dick off!" "I think what he is trying to say is that he is going to hit you so hard in the dick that it's literally just going to fall off.
-
Oh yeah, well I want to jerk you off!
You all should watch Blue Mountain State.
Or see 21 Jump Street. "I'm going to beet your dick off!" "I think what he is trying to say is that he is going to hit you so hard in the dick that it's literally just going to fall off.
Or see 21 Jump Street. "I'm going to beet your dick off!" "I think what he is trying to say is that he is going to hit you so hard in the dick that it's literally just going to fall off.
C mitchell should be moved from wr to team comedian because his tweets are great.
Speaking of tweets me and phil taylor went back and forth last week trash talking about the NJ devils and penguins
-
Or see 21 Jump Street. "I'm going to beet your dick off!" "I think what he is trying to say is that he is going to hit you so hard in the dick that it's literally just going to fall off.
C mitchell should be moved from wr to team comedian because his tweets are great.
Speaking of tweets me and phil taylor went back and forth last week trash talking about the NJ devils and penguins
C mitchell should be moved from wr to team comedian because his tweets are great.
Speaking of tweets me and phil taylor went back and forth last week trash talking about the NJ devils and penguins
Holy shit did you watch the Philly vs Penguins game last night. 8 to 5, fucking playing baseball on the ice.
-
C mitchell should be moved from wr to team comedian because his tweets are great.
Speaking of tweets me and phil taylor went back and forth last week trash talking about the NJ devils and penguins
Holy shit did you watch the Philly vs Penguins game last night. 8 to 5, fucking playing baseball on the ice.
Holy shit did you watch the Philly vs Penguins game last night. 8 to 5, fucking playing baseball on the ice.
Maybe the Indians should lace up some skates....
-
C mitchell should be moved from wr to team comedian because his tweets are great.
Speaking of tweets me and phil taylor went back and forth last week trash talking about the NJ devils and penguins
Holy shit did you watch the Philly vs Penguins game last night. 8 to 5, fucking playing baseball on the ice.
Holy shit did you watch the Philly vs Penguins game last night. 8 to 5, fucking playing baseball on the ice.
Philly is dangerous when they're down 2 or 3 goals.
Like how Obi Wan Kenobi is dangerous when hanging from a ledge.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login