Skip to content

Nfl Channel Guy's Mock

The Browns Board
16 12 1.6k
  • Yes, it's Easter, but I've been out working in the greenhouse since 7 this morning, and I can't find any Easter eggs in our yard.🙄

    But a guy, whatever his name was, did a mock on the NFL channel. He had the Browns taking Blackmon at 4, and Stephen HIll at 22 !

    They asked him why not Richardson, and the guy explained that to a degree, a lot of time, it's a passing league,

    and the Browns are seriously weak at wr, and although Richardson is a franchise rb, the Browns would be

    better served by nabbing a second tier rb later in the draft.

    Personally, I think that's baloney. They have one already in Oglebyjawianara whatever his name is... @@

    But at least it was different. The more I read up on Fleener, TE, the more I think Canton Mike is right.

    Fleener may not be there in the second round for the Browns - his stock keeps goin up.

    But I want Richardson. And then I want Fleener, and a couple of wr's, and a RT, in whatever order.

    Come on, the 26 th!

  • and a corner, a safety, a couple of linebackers, and even a kicker etc. etc.

  • @mike-h said:

    i have a final exam from 6-9pm on the 26th, FUCK ME

    get a doctor's note. i'm sure you could come up with something. i.e.:

    shortness of breath

    emotional distress

    temper boil-over

    unconsciousness

    sleep apnea

    nfl addict

    -good luck!

  • Pass on Fleener.

  • @mike-h said:

    i have a final exam from 6-9pm on the 26th, FUCK ME

    Yeah, I gotta work from 4pm to 1am that day as well... but I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance...J/K! 🙂 No, really I just got that DVR from time warner so that I can record all the stuff I'll miss when I'm working. I plan to record the draft and deprive myself knowledge until I get home to watch it. I'm also gonna record all the games and browns insiders this season so I can rewatch the emergence of the Browns into the playoffs, again and again... 😎

  • @mike-h said:

    i have a final exam from 6-9pm on the 26th, FUCK ME

    DVR/Tivo broski...

  • So we dont have a WR or a RB that is the caliber of making the pro bowl. We have 2 picks in the first round and it would only make sense to try and make it happen.

    If you have a smart phone you can always download the draft app.

  • id be fine with blackmon

  • @mike-h said:

    i have a final exam from 6-9pm on the 26th, FUCK ME

    you want to watch us draft a bust? Bless you.

  • @mike-h said:

    i have a final exam from 6-9pm on the 26th, FUCK ME

    you want to watch us draft a bust? Bless you.

    @brownindian said:

    you want to watch us draft a bust? Bless you.

    You wont miss anything. We'll trade down and take two "can't miss" prospects

  • @mike-h said:

    i have a final exam from 6-9pm on the 26th, FUCK ME

    I just realized that I have Cotillion practice for my daughter's "Debutante Ball". You think you are fucked? You could be me.

  • Gipper wins this round

  • so w/o looking it up what the fuck is cotillion practice?

    just the term sounds dreadful.

  • @mike-h said:

    i have a final exam from 6-9pm on the 26th, FUCK ME

    I just realized that I have Cotillion practice for my daughter's "Debutante Ball". You think you are fucked? You could be me.

    @the-gipper said:

    I just realized that I have Cotillion practice for my daughter's "Debutante Ball". You think you are fucked? You could be me.

    I thought you were old??? 😉

  • @the-gipper said:

    I just realized that I have Cotillion practice for my daughter's "Debutante Ball". You think you are fucked? You could be me.

    I thought you were old??? 😉

    @tour2ma said:

    I thought you were old??? 😉

    My daughter is 17. I am 60. I was 42 when we had her. I guess that is a bit late....but Strom Thurmond had kids when he was in his 80s, so it could be worse.

  • so w/o looking it up what the fuck is cotillion practice?

    just the term sounds dreadful.

    @miktoxic said:

    so w/o looking it up what the fuck is cotillion practice?

    just the term sounds dreadful.

    Its a formal ball for young women and their parents and their escorts. It goes back to old "society" rituals. Now, I think it is basically for girls who are still going through their "fairy princess" stage, which my daughter still is.