Killing Lincoln
-
Just an oddity here...
I just finished the audiobook killing lincoln by bill o'reilly and his partner martin dugard.
It was an interesting book.
I think o'reilly is probably a very educated and bright man and an above average public speaker.
So I found it strange that every time the word cavalry came up he pronounced it calvery.
WSS
-
Just an oddity here...
I just finished the audiobook killing lincoln by bill o'reilly and his partner martin dugard.
It was an interesting book.
I think o'reilly is probably a very educated and bright man and an above average public speaker.
So I found it strange that every time the word cavalry came up he pronounced it calvery.
WSS
Just an oddity here...
I just finished the audiobook killing lincoln by bill o'reilly and his partner martin dugard.
It was an interesting book.
I think o'reilly is probably a very educated and bright man and an above average public speaker.
So I found it strange that every time the word cavalry came up he pronounced it calvery.
WSS
Everyone is taught that Jesus was crucified in Calvary. When I was a kid, I did the same thing. Probably about 6 or 7 years before I actually noticed.
-
Just an oddity here...
I just finished the audiobook killing lincoln by bill o'reilly and his partner martin dugard.
It was an interesting book.
I think o'reilly is probably a very educated and bright man and an above average public speaker.
So I found it strange that every time the word cavalry came up he pronounced it calvery.
WSS
I think o'reilly is probably a very educated and bright man and an above average public speaker.
WSS
The tide goes in, the time goes out. You can't explain that....
-
Bunker said:
sounds like a good book, do you want to share the tape? ill pay ya for it.
Actually I purchased it from audible.com.
You download those as a compressed files in itunes converts it to what ever proprietary file format they use.
It's not political to a great extent and portrays lincoln and a pretty good light.
Just covers the time. Liightly before and after the end of the war and the assassination.
Also mentions the conspiracy which I had not knowing much about.
WSS
-
You can't kill Lincoln
I would say above average for a public speaker, he has been on air what 30 years?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login