Luke Kuechly
-
I know its blasphemy to say to trade back from #4 and pick up a non-Claiborne defensive player. But, I think Kuechly would have a huge impact on our defense, much more than Claiborne considering our run defense is absolutely miserable and we already have Haden to cover #1 receivers. With our big DTs taking up blockers, this guys instincts would really come into play, I think he'd thrive. Him and D. Jackson are similar in that way, but obviously you need more than one LB. I know its doubtful we have a shot at this guy, but we could possibly trade up from 22.. I guess I am just saying that this is the type of guy I want on our defense and I think that kind of upgrade would have the most impact on our defense.
-
I think he is going to be a super player.
I'd be excited if we had him.
-
London Fletcher II. Awesome.
-
Dumb question alert!
How is his last name pronounced?
-
Dumb question alert!
How is his last name pronounced?
Dumb question alert!
How is his last name pronounced?
Im not sure but if I had to take a stab at it I would assume how its spelled.
-
Dumb question alert!
How is his last name pronounced?
Dumb question alert!
How is his last name pronounced?
Luke Kuechly (pronounced "Keek-ly") - from ESPN article
-
If we were going D again this year, Luke would be a great pick... definitely a runstop upgrade over a re-inked DQJ...
Trade down the 4 and up the 22 and grab him and Ingram.
Move DQJ to OLB and I think we'd be a top 5 D.
But that ain't happenin'...
If we were going D again this year, Luke would be a great pick... definitely a runstop upgrade over a re-inked DQJ...
Trade down the 4 and up the 22 and grab him and Ingram.
Move DQJ to OLB and I think we'd be a top 5 D.
But that ain't happenin'...
I think Kuechly is a legit option if we trade down and somehow miss out on Floyd. He is the BEST pure 4-3 MLB prospect to come out in several years and he would be a great pick because DQJ can literally play any LB spot in a 4-3 and would actually be a great WLB with his speed. I don't think anyone would be mad if Kuechly ended up being a pick in a trade down or the pick at #22 if he some how fell that far.
-
The only question is where do you play him? He's going to be a great player but he's an inside linebacker. Does he take over at inside and you move Jackson outside or vice versa?
-
The only question is where do you play him? He's going to be a great player but he's an inside linebacker. Does he take over at inside and you move Jackson outside or vice versa?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login