Skip to content

Ryan Tannehill Beware!

The Browns Board
12 9 1.1k
  • I keep seeing him to the Browns in Mock drafts and wonder why would the Browns ever do that? ESPECIALLY WITH THAT HIGH OF A PICK! He just isn't 1st round material. The Browns need to hit the jackpot in the 1st this year of opportunity!

  • If the Browns draft Tannehill at 22 as a WR...I can see it....But id really like a David Coals in the 3rd Rnd.

  • It's like all these mocks that have us taking Tannehill want us to take him so that we leave the good players on the board for other teams!! It's like the want us to continue to be bad... 🙄

    They can Flucken cluck off...

  • I dont think any BROWNS FAN wants us to take Tannenhill. This idea is floated around by the so called "draft gurus". Cleveland is the 3rd team that needs a QB behind Indy and Washy and Ryan is the 3rd hyped QB behind Luck and Grif !!! Therefore the Browns will take him and satisfy their needs !!! It is this silly thinking that freaks out the uninformed. Surely our FO is better than that.

  • yeah todd mcshay needs to shut the fuck up. every day he's touting us taking tannehill. and moving up a spot to do so.

    what an ass.

  • yeah todd mcshay needs to shut the fuck up. every day he's touting us taking tannehill. and moving up a spot to do so.

    what an ass.

    @miktoxic said:

    yeah todd mcshay needs to shut the fuck up. every day he's touting us taking tannehill. and moving up a spot to do so.

    what an ass.

    I seriously hope they're not that Retarded

  • yeah todd mcshay needs to shut the fuck up. every day he's touting us taking tannehill. and moving up a spot to do so.

    what an ass.

    @miktoxic said:

    yeah todd mcshay needs to shut the fuck up. every day he's touting us taking tannehill. and moving up a spot to do so.

    what an ass.

    If the Browns take Tannehill @ #4, I'll puke. If they trade up to take him, I'm with Roach- I'll cancel my season tickets.

    ESPN II had a segment of Tannehill working out for Gruden- every one of his passes was high- that's with zero pressure, and the WRs running around in shorts.

  • @miktoxic said:

    yeah todd mcshay needs to shut the fuck up. every day he's touting us taking tannehill. and moving up a spot to do so.

    what an ass.

    If the Browns take Tannehill @ #4, I'll puke. If they trade up to take him, I'm with Roach- I'll cancel my season tickets.

    ESPN II had a segment of Tannehill working out for Gruden- every one of his passes was high- that's with zero pressure, and the WRs running around in shorts.

    @hoorta said:

    ESPN II had a segment of Tannehill working out for Gruden- every one of his passes was high- that's with zero pressure, and the WRs running around in shorts.

    saw it last nite. gruden is such a phony. the dude kisses all of these guys' asses and has nothing ever bad to say about anyone of them.

    just another espn fluff piece.

  • @miktoxic said:

    yeah todd mcshay needs to shut the fuck up. every day he's touting us taking tannehill. and moving up a spot to do so.

    what an ass.

    If the Browns take Tannehill @ #4, I'll puke. If they trade up to take him, I'm with Roach- I'll cancel my season tickets.

    ESPN II had a segment of Tannehill working out for Gruden- every one of his passes was high- that's with zero pressure, and the WRs running around in shorts.

    @hoorta said:

    If the Browns take Tannehill @ #4, I'll puke. If they trade up to take him, I'm with Roach- I'll cancel my season tickets.

    ESPN II had a segment of Tannehill working out for Gruden- every one of his passes was high- that's with zero pressure, and the WRs running around in shorts.

    Yeah. Those USF recievers made him look halfway decent.

  • If they take Tannehill at 4 i'll be in the stadium for the draft party and no need to stay till 22 because half of us will be drunk enough to fight and burn shit up. The other half of you come from more civilized areas of the country lol