Skip to content

Is This Silly ?

The Browns Board
20 10 1.6k
  • @brownindian said:

    "I really think there [are] a lot of guys that come in single, you are very young and there are lot of women after the money, the fame," said Henne, who has known his wife since they were in junior high. "They aren't in it for the right reasons. If you have a relationship before you come into the league, it builds your character and you get sustained in the way you live."

    too bad it doesn't make you a better QB.

    @miktoxic said:

    too bad it doesn't make you a better QB.

    Be nice to Henne...

  • @brownindian said:

    "I really think there [are] a lot of guys that come in single, you are very young and there are lot of women after the money, the fame," said Henne, who has known his wife since they were in junior high. "They aren't in it for the right reasons. If you have a relationship before you come into the league, it builds your character and you get sustained in the way you live."

    too bad it doesn't make you a better QB.

    @miktoxic said:

    too bad it doesn't make you a better QB.

    You don't think Gisele motivates Tom?

    gisele(2).jpg

  • @miktoxic said:

    too bad it doesn't make you a better QB.

    You don't think Gisele motivates Tom?

    gisele(2).jpg

    @tour2ma said:

    You don't think Gisele motivates Tom?

    gisele(2).jpg

    She just motivated me!

  • @miktoxic said:

    too bad it doesn't make you a better QB.

    You don't think Gisele motivates Tom?

    gisele(2).jpg

    @tour2ma said:

    You don't think Gisele motivates Tom?

    gisele(2).jpg

    she sure as hell motivates me.....below the waist. grrrrrrrr!

    what exactly is the motivation though? no win, no blowjob?

  • The Michigan vibe in this thread is now back to positive, good.

  • The Michigan vibe in this thread is now back to positive, good.

    @mld-woody said:

    The Michigan vibe in this thread is now back to positive, good.

    The Meechigan vibe can go to hell...

  • The Michigan vibe in this thread is now back to positive, good.

    @mld-woody said:

    The Michigan vibe in this thread is now back to positive, good.

    I rented the movie War Horse over the weekend, and if they ever wanted to find an actor to play Tom Brady in a movie, they should pick the kid who starred in that movie who is a near spitting image of Brady. Jeremy Irvine:

    jeremy_irvine.jpg

  • Compare:

    tom-brady-240bes120110.jpg

  • Adam Archuletta's wife.

    Don't think he's still in the league or ever played for the Jaguars ... but, let's not squabble

    Jennifer-Walcott-Profile.jpg

    Zombo

  • @mld-woody said:

    The Michigan vibe in this thread is now back to positive, good.

    I rented the movie War Horse over the weekend, and if they ever wanted to find an actor to play Tom Brady in a movie, they should pick the kid who starred in that movie who is a near spitting image of Brady. Jeremy Irvine:

    jeremy_irvine.jpg

    @the-gipper said:

    I rented the movie War Horse over the weekend, and if they ever wanted to find an actor to play Tom Brady in a movie, they should pick the kid who starred in that movie who is a near spitting image of Brady. Jeremy Irvine:

    I watched that whole sorry movie and never once thought he looked like Brady, but I thought the horse took a mean resemblance to John Elway.

    Jeff Garcia is a quarterback too, here's his wife:

    Jeff-Garcias-Wife-300x225.jpg

    Zombo

  • Heather_Kozar.jpg

    Tim couch's wife. Didn't help him any.

  • Heather_Kozar.jpg

    Tim couch's wife. Didn't help him any.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Heather_Kozar.jpg

    Tim couch's wife. Didn't help him any.

    Maybe it did. Remember, the guy probably got paid a lot of money in his short NFL career. More than you or I combined will probably earn in our entire lives. And with his arm blown out, and this to go home to, I think it helped him decide to retire.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I rented the movie War Horse over the weekend, and if they ever wanted to find an actor to play Tom Brady in a movie, they should pick the kid who starred in that movie who is a near spitting image of Brady. Jeremy Irvine:

    I watched that whole sorry movie and never once thought he looked like Brady, but I thought the horse took a mean resemblance to John Elway.

    Jeff Garcia is a quarterback too, here's his wife:

    Jeff-Garcias-Wife-300x225.jpg

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    I watched that whole sorry movie and never once thought he looked like Brady, but I thought the horse took a mean resemblance to John Elway.

    Come on. You don't think he looks a lot like a young Tom Brady?:

    jeremy-irvine-shrek-musical-uk-10c89W.jpg

    tombrady.jpg

  • @the-gipper said:

    I rented the movie War Horse over the weekend, and if they ever wanted to find an actor to play Tom Brady in a movie, they should pick the kid who starred in that movie who is a near spitting image of Brady. Jeremy Irvine:

    I watched that whole sorry movie and never once thought he looked like Brady, but I thought the horse took a mean resemblance to John Elway.

    Jeff Garcia is a quarterback too, here's his wife:

    Jeff-Garcias-Wife-300x225.jpg

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    I watched that whole sorry movie and never once thought he looked like Brady, but I thought the horse took a mean resemblance to John Elway.

    Come on. You don't think he looks a lot like a young Tom Brady?:

    No, but I think these two are dead ringers ...

    War-Horse-8-007.jpg

    johnelwaymarch21ap-e1303038802490.jpg?w=246

    Zombo

  • god i hate that horse face fuck.

    and he just signed another horse face fuck in peyton manning.

  • god i hate that horse face fuck.

    and he just signed another horse face fuck in peyton manning.

    @miktoxic said:

    god i hate that horse face fuck.

    and he just signed another horse face fuck in peyton manning.

    Actually I always thought Peyton Manning had more of a Duck face look about him than a horse face.

  • @miktoxic said:

    god i hate that horse face fuck.

    and he just signed another horse face fuck in peyton manning.

    Actually I always thought Peyton Manning had more of a Duck face look about him than a horse face.

    @the-gipper said:

    Actually I always thought Peyton Manning had more of a Duck face look about him than a horse face.

    😆 :lol: 😆 :lol: !!!!