Skip to content

Trivia Question For April 16, 2012

The Browns Board
10 2 356
  • Here is today's trivia question, 2 parter:

    A. Monday Night Football on ABC ran from 1970 to 2005. Which team had the highest winning percentage on MNF in all that time?:

    B. NBC started Sunday Night Football in 2006. Which team, that has played more that one game, has the highest winning pct on NBC Sunday Night Football?

  • Here is today's trivia question, 2 parter:

    A. Monday Night Football on ABC ran from 1970 to 2005. Which team had the highest winning percentage on MNF in all that time?:

    B. NBC started Sunday Night Football in 2006. Which team, that has played more that one game, has the highest winning pct on NBC Sunday Night Football?

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is today's trivia question, 2 parter:

    A. Monday Night Football on ABC ran from 1970 to 2005. Which team had the highest winning percentage on MNF in all that time?:

    B. NBC started Sunday Night Football in 2006. Which team, that has played more that one game, has the highest winning pct on NBC Sunday Night Football?

    I will say 49ers for Monday Night and Saints for Sunday Night.

    Zombo

  • @the-gipper said:

    Here is today's trivia question, 2 parter:

    A. Monday Night Football on ABC ran from 1970 to 2005. Which team had the highest winning percentage on MNF in all that time?:

    B. NBC started Sunday Night Football in 2006. Which team, that has played more that one game, has the highest winning pct on NBC Sunday Night Football?

    I will say 49ers for Monday Night and Saints for Sunday Night.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    I will say 49ers for Monday Night and Saints for Sunday Night.

    Zombo

    No, neither is correct.

  • Zombo said:

    I will say 49ers for Monday Night and Saints for Sunday Night.

    Zombo

    No, neither is correct.

    @the-gipper said:

    No, neither is correct.

    The Seahawks for Monday Night, the Colts for Sunday Night

    Zombo

  • @the-gipper said:

    No, neither is correct.

    The Seahawks for Monday Night, the Colts for Sunday Night

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    The Seahawks for Monday Night, the Colts for Sunday Night

    Zombo

    Seahawks is correct. The Colts is not, though they have like the second best record on Sunday night.

  • Zombo said:

    The Seahawks for Monday Night, the Colts for Sunday Night

    Zombo

    Seahawks is correct. The Colts is not, though they have like the second best record on Sunday night.

    @the-gipper said:

    Seahawks is correct. The Colts is not, though they have like the second best record on Sunday night.

    OK, I will take one more stab at Sunday Night, then I'll let someone else guess ... Patriots.

    Zombo

  • @the-gipper said:

    Seahawks is correct. The Colts is not, though they have like the second best record on Sunday night.

    OK, I will take one more stab at Sunday Night, then I'll let someone else guess ... Patriots.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    OK, I will take one more stab at Sunday Night, then I'll let someone else guess ... Patriots.

    Zombo

    Nope

  • Zombo said:

    OK, I will take one more stab at Sunday Night, then I'll let someone else guess ... Patriots.

    Zombo

    Nope

    @the-gipper said:

    Nope

    Browns.

    Zombo

  • @the-gipper said:

    Nope

    Browns.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Browns.

    Zombo

    0-1 on Sunday nights. Not the answer. But note, the question asks for teams with more than 1 appearance. A couple of teams are 1-0 on NBC Sunday Night Football, but I thought that was too small a sample to count.

  • Here is today's trivia question, 2 parter:

    A. Monday Night Football on ABC ran from 1970 to 2005. Which team had the highest winning percentage on MNF in all that time?:

    B. NBC started Sunday Night Football in 2006. Which team, that has played more that one game, has the highest winning pct on NBC Sunday Night Football?

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is today's trivia question, 2 parter:

    Answers:

    A. Monday Night Football on ABC ran from 1970 to 2005. Which team had the highest winning percentage on MNF in all that time?:

    The Seattle Seahawks were 17-8 on MNF for a .680 win pct. For some reason the old Kingdome gave them a great home field advantage and many of those MNF games were played in that venue.

    B. NBC started Sunday Night Football in 2006. Which team, that has played more that one game, has the highest winning pct on NBC Sunday Night Football?

    The San Diego Chargers are 8-3 on NBC's Sunday Night Football for a .727 win pct.

    As noted a couple of teams were 1-0 for a 1.000 win pct....but that is only 1 game.