Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Mock Draft Has Browns Getting A. Luck

Mock Draft Has Browns Getting A. Luck

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
5 Posts 5 Posters 712 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
    • 57k Posts
    • 4k Reputation
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Its true. Don't believe me: Click here:

    http://walterfootball.com/draft2012celebrity.php

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
      • 33k Posts
      • 3k Reputation
      MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Joke mock...

      I don't really like people that blindly hate on McShay and Kiper for every little fucking thing and then pretend like they know more about what they are talking about...

      Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • jrb12711 jrb12711J Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 5k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I'm going to look for it now, but the funniest one of these joke mocks I've ever seen was the one where the draft was done by emmitt smith. I was literally crying I was laughing so hard.

        Here it is: http://walterfootball.com/draft2011emmitt.php

        B 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • jrb12711J jrb12711

          I'm going to look for it now, but the funniest one of these joke mocks I've ever seen was the one where the draft was done by emmitt smith. I was literally crying I was laughing so hard.

          Here it is: http://walterfootball.com/draft2011emmitt.php

          BrownRebel B
          • 109 Posts
          • 12 Reputation
          B BrownRebel wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @jrb12711 said:

          I'm going to look for it now, but the funniest one of these joke mocks I've ever seen was the one where the draft was done by emmitt smith. I was literally crying I was laughing so hard.

          Here it is: http://walterfootball.com/draft2011emmitt.php

          Holy hell, that is funny. Blade gabberd...

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • cambridgeho cambridgehoC Very Popular Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 2k Posts
            • 139 Reputation
            cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Holy shnikes thats great.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            Theme
            • System
            • Light
            • Dark
            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Forums
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate