Mock Draft Has Browns Getting A. Luck
-
Its true. Don't believe me: Click here:
-
Joke mock...
I don't really like people that blindly hate on McShay and Kiper for every little fucking thing and then pretend like they know more about what they are talking about...
-
I'm going to look for it now, but the funniest one of these joke mocks I've ever seen was the one where the draft was done by emmitt smith. I was literally crying I was laughing so hard.
Here it is: http://walterfootball.com/draft2011emmitt.php
-
I'm going to look for it now, but the funniest one of these joke mocks I've ever seen was the one where the draft was done by emmitt smith. I was literally crying I was laughing so hard.
Here it is: http://walterfootball.com/draft2011emmitt.php
I'm going to look for it now, but the funniest one of these joke mocks I've ever seen was the one where the draft was done by emmitt smith. I was literally crying I was laughing so hard.
Here it is: http://walterfootball.com/draft2011emmitt.php
Holy hell, that is funny. Blade gabberd...
-
Holy shnikes thats great.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login