Skip to content

My Ideal Mock

The Browns Board
18 10 1.3k
  • i hate every one of those picks.

    thank god you guys don't pick for the browns.

  • I figured it out!

    1. Trent Richardson

    2. Kendall Wright

    3. Bobbie Massie

    4. Brandon Brooks

    After that I could care less.

    @dawginit said:

    I figured it out!

    1. Trent Richardson

    2. Kendall Wright

    3. Bobbie Massie

    4. Brandon Brooks

    After that I could care less.

    I would also like:

    1.Richardson

    2.Glenn/Rieff/Martin

    3.Randle

    4.Brooks

  • Miktoxic would you like to add some input into why you dislike them and what would you like to see?

    Ryan broyles would be ahead of Hilton and Wright on my list, but his injury concerns knocked him out of my top 10.

    I really dont like Massie, when I watched him get destroyed by Upshaw I seen a lack of strength and technique. He doesnt use his hands very well and lets the defender get into his body far too often. I think he will struggle at the next level when he faces bigger, stronger, and more talented DEs.

  • milktoxic just likes to complain....with no good input

  • miktoxic makes input... he's just ready for the real thing... as am I...

    LS,

    First kudos for spending time to develop a draft. That said, let the fun begin... 😁

    I not only believe that D. Martin will be there at 22, but that he may be there at 37. Although I would agree the latter is far less likely now than it was a few weeks ago.

    Two of your top 4 picks on WR's? I can't see that type of expenditure on that position. Especially with...

    Hill at 22... You don't roll the dice with any #1. If you like him, do not describe him as "high risk"... And FWIW I'm not high on him. I can't get past his NFL.com, Combine Weakness Summary:

    Hill's value is based purely off his ability as a deep threat. He has average quickness and moves off the line of scrimmage to avoid a jam. He ran a very basic route tree at Georgia Tech that didn't allow him to showcase many skills. Outside of catching jump balls, he struggles to read coverages and understand how to find holes in a zone. Hill looks uncomfortable with the ball in his hands and resembles a lengthy track star on the field instead of a football player. He dropped as many big balls as he made big plays; his YPC stat defines him perfectly as a player who is capable of making flash plays but isn't reliable.
    Reads to me like the second coming of Homer Jones...

    One of the WR's I came across in doing my Mock was 3rd Rnd prospect, Marvin Jones (WR-Cal) - 6'2"/200 & 4.46, my "risk/ reward" WR. I did not even see him on your list. What did you not like about him?

    C'mon 26 Apr...

  • I have Jones at 9. He is a solid prospect but he doesnt play as fast as his 40 time would suggest and he doesnt break very many tackles. He runs good routes and has solid hands but he tends to catch with his body too much.

    I cant see D. Martin there at 37, Cincy(x2), New England, Denver, and Indy could all be looking at filling the RB position. Wilson is a great back and I could see him going as high as 17.

  • Wilson is terrific. But he fumbles. Not big enough to flat out kickass block.

    I like Doug Martin and Richardson, one of those.

  • Miktoxic would you like to add some input into why you dislike them and what would you like to see?

    Ryan broyles would be ahead of Hilton and Wright on my list, but his injury concerns knocked him out of my top 10.

    I really dont like Massie, when I watched him get destroyed by Upshaw I seen a lack of strength and technique. He doesnt use his hands very well and lets the defender get into his body far too often. I think he will struggle at the next level when he faces bigger, stronger, and more talented DEs.

    @louisville-slugger said:

    Miktoxic would you like to add some input into why you dislike them and what would you like to see?

    Ryan broyles would be ahead of Hilton and Wright on my list, but his injury concerns knocked him out of my top 10.

    I really dont like Massie, when I watched him get destroyed by Upshaw I seen a lack of strength and technique. He doesnt use his hands very well and lets the defender get into his body far too often. I think he will struggle at the next level when he faces bigger, stronger, and more talented DEs.

    any one of the top 4 guys (left after luck and RG3 are fine with me, it's just i feel we can get the RB @22 in martin. so to me i'd go claiborn or blackmon. just my opinion.

    besides the lack of playmakers on offense let's not forget the other side of the ball. claiborn and haden would be an awesome combo. we signed like ten DEs in FA didn't we? so LBs would be next on the list in any round.

    i know a lot of my responses here aren't the most factual or well thought out at times but i could give a fuck. it's just my opinion, and should be taken as such.

    CB, RB then WR. RT. then after that have at it.

    BTW, WJ....go fuck yourself.

  • Wilson is terrific. But he fumbles. Not big enough to flat out kickass block.

    I like Doug Martin and Richardson, one of those.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Wilson is terrific. But he fumbles. Not big enough to flat out kickass block.

    I like Doug Martin and Richardson, one of those.

    The thing that has sold me on T.R. is he said these magic words, I LOVE TO BLOCK. Thats exactly what i want to hear from a R.B. im about to draft.

  • @louisville-slugger said:

    Miktoxic would you like to add some input into why you dislike them and what would you like to see?

    Ryan broyles would be ahead of Hilton and Wright on my list, but his injury concerns knocked him out of my top 10.

    I really dont like Massie, when I watched him get destroyed by Upshaw I seen a lack of strength and technique. He doesnt use his hands very well and lets the defender get into his body far too often. I think he will struggle at the next level when he faces bigger, stronger, and more talented DEs.

    any one of the top 4 guys (left after luck and RG3 are fine with me, it's just i feel we can get the RB @22 in martin. so to me i'd go claiborn or blackmon. just my opinion.

    besides the lack of playmakers on offense let's not forget the other side of the ball. claiborn and haden would be an awesome combo. we signed like ten DEs in FA didn't we? so LBs would be next on the list in any round.

    i know a lot of my responses here aren't the most factual or well thought out at times but i could give a fuck. it's just my opinion, and should be taken as such.

    CB, RB then WR. RT. then after that have at it.

    BTW, WJ....go fuck yourself.

    @miktoxic said:

    any one of the top 4 guys (left after luck and RG3 are fine with me, it's just i feel we can get the RB @22 in martin. so to me i'd go claiborn or blackmon. just my opinion.

    besides the lack of playmakers on offense let's not forget the other side of the ball. claiborn and haden would be an awesome combo. we signed like ten DEs in FA didn't we? so LBs would be next on the list in any round.

    i know a lot of my responses here aren't the most factual or well thought out at times but i could give a fuck. it's just my opinion, and should be taken as such.

    CB, RB then WR. RT. then after that have at it.

    BTW, WJ....go fuck yourself.

    haha....at least you offered an opinion now.

    The difference between TR and the next RB is much greater than the difference between Blackmon and the next WR...and we need both desperately. Trent is the best player

    Plus it will be tough to keep two such highly drafted CB's in the long-term...

  • @dawginit said:

    I figured it out!

    1. Trent Richardson

    2. Kendall Wright

    3. Bobbie Massie

    4. Brandon Brooks

    After that I could care less.

    I would also like:

    1.Richardson

    2.Glenn/Rieff/Martin

    3.Randle

    4.Brooks

    @wj-brownfan said:

    I would also like:

    1.Richardson

    2.Glenn/Rieff/Martin

    3.Randle

    4.Brooks

    I am hoping we can get L. James from

    Oregon in the 4th. He would be a sweet little weapon to have, Percy Harvin like clone.