Skip to content

Stooler link?

The Browns Board
18 8 1.2k
  • I irishlass wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hey guys; I'm stuck at work and need a link for the pittspuke game that is mac friendly. Know of any?

  • plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Should be on your CBS station!

  • I irishlass wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I'm at work with no tv

  • plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    O ok

  • Hey guys; I'm stuck at work and need a link for the pittspuke game that is mac friendly. Know of any?

    S Silverback wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @irishlass said:

    Hey guys; I'm stuck at work and need a link for the pittspuke game that is mac friendly. Know of any?

    McDonalds has computers?

  • plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    WOW what a witty little shot, bet Irish won't be able to sleep.

  • I irishlass wrote on last edited by
    #7

    xxxx off silver. I'm an art dealer. Yes, educated and a football fan. You'd be so lucky.

  • xxxx off silver. I'm an art dealer. Yes, educated and a football fan. You'd be so lucky.

    S Silverback wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @irishlass said:

    xxxx off silver. I'm an art dealer. Yes, educated and a football fan. You'd be so lucky.

    They have a football club up there in Clev-slum? Doesn't take much smarts to sell pictures of dogs playing poker to inbred Ohioans does it?

  • I irishlass wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Not all Browns fans live in Ohio, you tool. When will you spawns of incest go play on your own boards?

  • Not all Browns fans live in Ohio, you tool. When will you spawns of incest go play on your own boards?

    S Silverback wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @irishlass said:

    Not all Browns fans live in Ohio, you tool. When will you spawns of incest go play on your own boards?

    When Stain aka Atenears stops trolling Steelers sites for good. Don't have admin troll opponents boards and provide links to here if you don't want bitch smacked!

  • @irishlass said:

    Not all Browns fans live in Ohio, you tool. When will you spawns of incest go play on your own boards?

    When Stain aka Atenears stops trolling Steelers sites for good. Don't have admin troll opponents boards and provide links to here if you don't want bitch smacked!

    FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by Furnier
    #11

    Sliverdick said:

    When Stain aka Atenears stops trolling Steelers sites for good. Don't have admin troll opponents boards and provide links to here if you don't want bitch smacked!

    No one trolls your boards because Squeeler fans are such impacted labia hairs that they won't ALLOW Browns fans to even register on their boards. Examples: SqueelerFurry & the decaying Swillers.com. In fact the latter BANNED me a few months ago and I hadn't even posted there in three years!

    Squeeler fans are THE BIGGEST PUSSYS on the internet. You have the better team, we have the better fans. It's a cold hard fact.

    Doug

  • plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    So when is the bitch slapping going to start, cause so far there has only been a bunch of lame steeler fans. talking weak shit.

  • I irishlass wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Thanks for proving my lack of education theory; correct grammar is your friend.

    I can't control others, my friend. This forum is for Browns fans, so regardless of what others do, have the personal responsibility to respect our community.

  • Sliverdick said:

    When Stain aka Atenears stops trolling Steelers sites for good. Don't have admin troll opponents boards and provide links to here if you don't want bitch smacked!

    No one trolls your boards because Squeeler fans are such impacted labia hairs that they won't ALLOW Browns fans to even register on their boards. Examples: SqueelerFurry & the decaying Swillers.com. In fact the latter BANNED me a few months ago and I hadn't even posted there in three years!

    Squeeler fans are THE BIGGEST PUSSYS on the internet. You have the better team, we have the better fans. It's a cold hard fact.

    Doug

    S Steeler SChick wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @furnier said:

    You have the better team, we have the better fans. It's a cold hard fact.

    Doug

    And here's the fudgepackers club president:

    105193.jpg

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • Sliverdick said:

    When Stain aka Atenears stops trolling Steelers sites for good. Don't have admin troll opponents boards and provide links to here if you don't want bitch smacked!

    No one trolls your boards because Squeeler fans are such impacted labia hairs that they won't ALLOW Browns fans to even register on their boards. Examples: SqueelerFurry & the decaying Swillers.com. In fact the latter BANNED me a few months ago and I hadn't even posted there in three years!

    Squeeler fans are THE BIGGEST PUSSYS on the internet. You have the better team, we have the better fans. It's a cold hard fact.

    Doug

    Y yeahDAisafuturehofer... wrote on last edited by yeahDAisafuturehofer...
    #15

    @furnier said:

    No one trolls your boards because Squeeler fans are such impacted labia hairs that they won't ALLOW Browns fans to even register on their boards. Examples: SqueelerFurry & the decaying Swillers.com. In fact the latter BANNED me a few months ago and I hadn't even posted there in three years!

    Squeeler fans are THE BIGGEST PUSSYS on the internet. You have the better team, we have the better fans. It's a cold hard fact.

    Doug

    We are not "internet tough", that is just so pathetic on our part......

    Atleast our team is tough and in the AFC Championship game.

  • Sliverdick said:

    When Stain aka Atenears stops trolling Steelers sites for good. Don't have admin troll opponents boards and provide links to here if you don't want bitch smacked!

    No one trolls your boards because Squeeler fans are such impacted labia hairs that they won't ALLOW Browns fans to even register on their boards. Examples: SqueelerFurry & the decaying Swillers.com. In fact the latter BANNED me a few months ago and I hadn't even posted there in three years!

    Squeeler fans are THE BIGGEST PUSSYS on the internet. You have the better team, we have the better fans. It's a cold hard fact.

    Doug

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @furnier said:

    No one trolls your boards because Squeeler fans are such impacted labia hairs that they won't ALLOW Browns fans to even register on their boards. Examples: SqueelerFurry & the decaying Swillers.com. In fact the latter BANNED me a few months ago and I hadn't even posted there in three years!

    Squeeler fans are THE BIGGEST PUSSYS on the internet. You have the better team, we have the better fans. It's a cold hard fact.

    Doug

    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa;;; coming from YOU ...hilarious !!!! Go away and change the pad in your brain....you wuzzzie !

  • @furnier said:

    No one trolls your boards because Squeeler fans are such impacted labia hairs that they won't ALLOW Browns fans to even register on their boards. Examples: SqueelerFurry & the decaying Swillers.com. In fact the latter BANNED me a few months ago and I hadn't even posted there in three years!

    Squeeler fans are THE BIGGEST PUSSYS on the internet. You have the better team, we have the better fans. It's a cold hard fact.

    Doug

    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa;;; coming from YOU ...hilarious !!!! Go away and change the pad in your brain....you wuzzzie !

    FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #17

    GEEKofSQUEAL08 said:

    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa;;; coming from YOU ...hilarious !!!! Go away and change the pad in your brain....you wuzzzie !

    If I did have a pad in my brain and I did decide to change said pad, the liquid detritus on that pad would have double the functioning brain power that you have possessed on your best day. Reading your posts is like looking in a funhouse mirror.

    Doug

  • R Rocky20 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    I feel your pain Furnier.....If I was a Browns fan, I would be angry too - it sucks to be you dude. Just pretend in your mind that Big Gay is your QB and you have multiple rings....just dont cum to quick. 😛